Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

A formal introduction

Cedric

Agora Founder
Staff member
Administration
Credits
Howdy everyone!

Most know me by now, but for new members, I'd like to properly introduce myself.
My name is Cedric. I'm a father of three little devils. And a big webmaster by passion.
I've recently moved on from my former forum and sold it. My urge to create something new kicked in days after the sale.
And thus Agora was founded. With Agora I hope to provide a decent platform for buying and selling digital goods such as forums, websites, blogs, licenses, etc. You name it!
I'll do my best to create a successful and secure platform to do transactions with fellow members. So while we still have a long road ahead, I hope you all enjoy this place and hopefully be able to thrive from Agora by buying, selling and offering services.

Thank you all for being here, I appreciate the support!

Hello Cedric, I think AJ was a successful forum, and I really hope that you will build Agora into a successful platform. I have used multiple platforms to sell digital services and products, and building one platform for various services is certainly a great idea.

Hello Cedric, I think AJ was a successful forum, and I really hope that you will build Agora into a successful platform. I have used multiple platforms to sell digital services and products, and building one platform for various services is certainly a great idea.
Thank you Nomad! I hope so too. :D

Hi Cedric! Thank you for creating agora and for allowing me to be staff on this forum. I am excited to see this place grow and flourish

Back