Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

AI For Content Writing

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
I use AI to to help em with my writing projects, from content research to creating outlines, finding keywords, creating SEO title, I use AI in so many ways to create written content. Well, I have also generated entire article or even ebooks through an AI. What about you?

I have in the past used AI to help generate ideas and even get information that I can fact-check and research so that I can write an article with the correct information.

As much as I do use AI as a tool to help me with writing work, I never copy and paste AI and use it in my work, I always take the information and write it in my own words.

AI helps me draft out the structure and the skeleton of my writing works. So after I have the structure I can go ahead and plan out my body.
I can never make the error of depending on AI totally to carry out my writing.

I've just recently stumbled upon AI and have been using it. I don't use it for everything, nor do I use it all the time, but it is definitely a helpful tool.

We are currently living in a highly advanced digital age, where technological innovations have greatly impacted different aspects of our lives. One such innovation is artificial intelligence. It has brought about major changes. AI offers both pros and cons, and it is indispensable to use it wisely. Rather than depending on AI as the main tool for writing, it should be considered a helpful assistant. Personally, I find AI useful for generating new ideas for my writing projects, particularly when I am running low on topics. This can be really beneficial for new and seasoned writers who may experience writer's block. In addition, AI has the potential to help individuals with disabilities, and I have used it for language translation purposes as well. However, keep in mind that AI has had an impact on the volume of tasks I receive each week, resulting in a reduction in workload.

We are currently living in a highly advanced digital age, where technological innovations have greatly impacted different aspects of our lives. One such innovation is artificial intelligence. It has brought about major changes. AI offers both pros and cons, and it is indispensable to use it wisely. Rather than depending on AI as the main tool for writing, it should be considered a helpful assistant. Personally, I find AI useful for generating new ideas for my writing projects, particularly when I am running low on topics. This can be really beneficial for new and seasoned writers who may experience writer's block. In addition, AI has the potential to help individuals with disabilities, and I have used it for language translation purposes as well. However, keep in mind that AI has had an impact on the volume of tasks I receive each week, resulting in a reduction in workload.
AI has indeed revolutionized writing. It's really helped me with research and to even generating ideas. I used AI-powered tools like grammar and spell checkers to improve accuracy in my writing.

AI can't replace the emotional depth that human writers will bring. But I use AI to enhance my writing and not replace it.

I mostly use AI in creating contents when I am writing on a topic or field that is totally strange to me. I use the AI tool to study about that topic and also get insights on what I am to write about. I could also use it to get key points that I use to develop the article. AI also comes in handy when I am handling a writing that needs some historical information like dates of previous happenings. The AI helps me with all those historical facts. I have never used AI though to generate an entire article.

I use AI to to help em with my writing projects, from content research to creating outlines, finding keywords, creating SEO title, I use AI in so many ways to create written content. Well, I have also generated entire article or even ebooks through an AI. What about you?
I've used it to help with titles and headings as well. I've also tried generating whole articles as well for subjects I don't know a lot about, but investigating further the information provided was sometimes outdated or incorrect. It was a good starting point though for when I wanted to learn more about something.
Do you think we should be using AI to help us with our projects as a content writer?
I'm not sure you need to. Overall, I think it helps but it shouldn't be completely relied on. If it's being used to generate content, then the output should be double-checked.

I use AI mainly to research topics I want to write about, but I never use it to generate content for myself, I think that's not much help for my writing or for the website where I'm going to publish my writing, AI can be very useful, but I think relying too much on it can be a long-term drag on you and your reputation, is just my opinion.

Well, ultimately it depends on the customer wants. But using AI to write content can negatively impact your search engine results, and create a robotic tune to your readers. So while it’s quicker it may be in your interest to write it yourself

Well, ultimately it depends on the customer wants. But using AI to write content can negatively impact your search engine results, and create a robotic tune to your readers. So while it’s quicker it may be in your interest to write it yourself
This is a hot debate online. Some see AI as a tool to help increase their productivity, while others do not see it that way. They worry about authenticity and also about the job replacement. But I still believe it should not be used entirely for writing.

AI should be used to generate ideas for your projects only, not that writers will depend on it totally. AI cannot take the place of a genuine human work.

I’m very familiar with it. Even used it to overcome a writers block. I like how AI comes up with ideas where the human mind struggles. Sometimes when I write something I let AI check what I’ve written to make it more complete, more comprehensive and clear.

When I first got introduced to ChatGPT, I was so amazed with its capabilities that I’ve literally copied and pasted everything it wrote. I know now that this is obviously frowned upon, and with good reason. Nowadays it’s easy to spot AI generated text. As said before, it lacks human touch.

So I can only advise, use it with caution - as a tool - not a replacement.

AI has given content writers versatility. Some content writers would have been limited on the niches they would be writing on. But with AI, you can research any niche almost instantly and even get sample articles you can adapt to.

Isn't using AI completely for book writing or Article writing forbidden? I have seen websites not allowing content written with AI.

Back