Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Are there games you never played twice?

Naza

Apprentice
Credits
Daily, the game devs always create new games. While a couple of them end up becoming gamers' favourites, there are a whole lot of them that ends up not being so good as a result of one reason or another. Are there games that you've played and never wished to play it again?

There are quite a few games that I didn't play more than once. I had literally uninstalled them after playing one match. One was MotoGP, another was Outlast among the ones I remember.

There are quite a few games that I didn't play more than once. I had literally uninstalled them after playing one match. One was MotoGP, another was Outlast among the ones I remember.

MotoGP didn't give me the type of fulfilment that I was looking for from playing a game. I played it once and never had the urge to repeat it again.

I have not played MotoGp, but with this kind of review that I am getting from both of you, I don't think I should waste my time playing the game.

There are many games I have never played twice, I can't remember the names of all of them but usually, they are games that are short and easy to complete or ones that I never really gained any interest in after one playthrough.

I’ve played some games that didn't quite leave a lasting impression. I found out that some games might not be replayed due to:
Poor storytelling or character
The games have repetitive gameplay or mechanics. And,
I have also seen some games that are meant to be experienced just once.

I've got some games that I haven't replayed. Sometimes it's due to a lack of interest, while other times it's because the game was so perfect in such a way that replaying it wouldn't add much.

The Harry Potter game. I enjoyed the books and movies, but the game was just not it for me. I didn’t even spend much time on it before I quit.

I am a mobile gamer and I install games regularly. Some are just poorly made, others are conduits for ads. I understand why developers add the ads and do not mind one or two here and there, but I do not want to see an ad after every round or every few minutes. It is extra annoying when it is the same ad over and over again. I delete those and move on.

If I can think of any game which I played only once and never go back to it again, it will be Burnout Paradise. It's a 2008 open world racing video game that didn't deliver for me.

A lot, but one I can think of is God of War. I couldn't even beat the first boss monster, so I gave up.

There are more than one games which i really wish not to start them on the first place, i really love gaming but some games are the worst, i even discontinued the game before finishing it, but also there are some games i didn't finish because they were too long.

Back