Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Are you using posting exchange often?

Ja sa bong

Apprentice
Credits
Posting exchange is one of ways to freely add contents to your community from other forum owners. How it works is that you receive what you give to others. If you agree on 5/5 or 10/10 posting exchange, it means you'll make the same number of either 5 or 10 new contents in another person's forum for them to do the same on your own.

How often do you use posting exchange to add new contents to your board?

Post exchanges are something I frequently like to do with other forum owners. It’s a good way for both of us to build our forums and expand our content offerings. I’ve been doing post exchanges for a long time, and I do daily exchanges and weekly post exchanges with a couple of forum owners.

Post exchanges are something I frequently like to do with other forum owners. It’s a good way for both of us to build our forums and expand our content offerings. I’ve been doing post exchanges for a long time, and I do daily exchanges and weekly post exchanges with a couple of forum owners.

The best part of forum post exchanges is that you get organic content from each other with less pressure attached to it. I encourage a lot of site owners to take the path of post exchanges as it can be helpful.

Yes I am currently doing a post exchange with another forum right now. I should look into doing a bit more though, it really helps not only you out but other forum owners as well! I've done daily in the past, as well as weekly but with my schedule weekly is the best for me. I also don't mind doing one time exchanges, but weekly/daily work out better for both websites.

I don't do post-exchanges a whole lot, at least I generally don't go searching for them. I'll usually create a post-exchange thread on some forums and let people come to me. I don't often request post-exchanges from other users unless their board looks interesting to me.

It is one of the best ways for you to add contents on your community. It gives you a certain kind of guarantee that you will be getting something of a high quality because you are getting it directly from another community owner.

I do post exchanges as much as I can depending on how much time I have to dedicate to the post exchanges. They are a great way to be able to get content on your forum and to also help others with content on their forums in return and ideal for those who don't have the means to pay people to post on their forums for content.

Back