Administration
Credits
Cedric submitted a new marketplace item:

Aurora - Introducing Aurora: The Ultimate XenForo Theme for Your Forum

XenForo 2.3 compatible!

Demo
Limited Time Offer: Only $25

1. Aurora: The Original Experience

The original Aurora theme sets the standard for elegance and functionality in forum design. It's perfect for forums seeking a vibrant, visually engaging interface. This version boasts all the signature features of Aurora, including customizable node backgrounds, avatar...

Read more about this marketplace item...

thank you, the site is a little confusing to work through. I was also hoping to purchase the dark theme ( agora ) u have installed currently
We tried to make it as clear as possible, but there's always work to do. What for one is clear, isn't for the other.

Our theme on Agora is custom and exclusive, not for sale currently.

Small issue. Resource discussion page for resources doesn't show links, unless they're hovered over.

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 3.30.16 PM.webp

Also, Is there a way to edit the main colors?

Small issue. Resource discussion page for resources doesn't show links, unless they're hovered over.

View attachment 226

I'll get a fix asap.

The main colors can be changed yes, but not without any knowledge.

You can change most in the style properties, but some things will need to be added in the extra.less template with the correct element name. It takes some time, but it's doable. I've done it before:

1721936212631.webp
1721936301160.webp

View attachment 226

If you'd like a quick fix for the link while you wait on the new version, add this to your extra.less template in the ACP:

.bbWrapper a.link {
color: hsl(338.37deg 100% 55%);
}

Last edited:
I'll get a fix asap.

The main colors can be changed yes, but not without any knowledge.

You can change most in the style properties, but some things will need to be added in the extra.less template with the correct element name. It takes some time, but it's doable. I've done it before:

View attachment 227
View attachment 228
I Love the look of the first one, maybe if you get time , you can accomplish that for me. ( i'll give you access)
And if possible: I have a 3rd party add-on forum statistics, but with this theme, The border is gone/opacity too low..not sure.

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 3.45.52 PM.webp

this is what it normally looks like:

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 3.47.55 PM.webp
Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 3.48.25 PM.webp

I bought the theme because I like the dotted ( stitched ) look between the nodes. I'm not fond of bright colors.

I Love the look of the first one, maybe if you get time , you can accomplish that for me. ( i'll give you access)
And if possible: I have a 3rd party add-on forum statistics, but with this theme, The border is gone/opacity too low..not sure.

View attachment 229

this is what it normally looks like:

View attachment 230
View attachment 231

I bought the theme because I like the dotted ( stitched ) look between the nodes. I'm not fond of bright colors.
I could look into releasing different colors, but it'll take some while.

Additionally, your 3rd party add ons styling is located in the style-properties
You'll need to edit the colors yourself, unfortunately I can't give any support with that.

I could look into releasing different colors, but it'll take some while.

Additionally, your 3rd party add ons styling is located in the style-properties
You'll need to edit the colors yourself, unfortunately I can't give any support with that.
thank you.

Back