Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Basic requirements needed to learn coding.

Kennysplash

Apprentice
Credits
As someone planning to learn coding, you should be ready mentally and physically. First of all you need a PC with good specifications. They you need to get ready mentally. Do away with the idea that it is hard and almost impossible to understand.

Set aside enough time on a daily basis and be dedicated to your learning. With time you will become knowledgeable in the field.

To learn coding, one of the things you need is a good computer skills and a positive mindset tok. It might seem very tough at first, but with time, coding it's going to be fun.

There are so many resources and avenues to learn coding these days. They have documentation, videos, books, code camps, apps, etc. If you find the resources that suit you best, stick with them and learn them gradually, and try not to rush learning how to code.

In addition to going through different resources and practicing what you've learned, I would say one of the most effective ways for me to learn was to take on a small project and try to figure out how things work.

Learning alongside others also definitely helps. And Agora is well-suited for finding others to work/learn with.

I think you need discipline and set goals that you want to work on, as well as a good PC, but if you are just starting, you do not really need an expensive PC. There are hundreds of YouTube videos about coding, but you need to choose content creators that suit you the best. Coding is quite a popular service, so if you are a professional, you can make your career out of it.

There are so many resources and avenues to learn coding these days. They have documentation, videos, books, code camps, apps, etc. If you find the resources that suit you best, stick with them and learn them gradually, and try not to rush learning how to code.

There are so many resources available, and it's extremely essential to find what works best for you and you can leverage on online tutorials like Codecademy to learn coding .

Back