Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Binge watching

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
Do you binge watch TV shows and movies? How often do you binge watch? Well, I don't get enough time to watch TV shows and movies but when ever I have time and when I am in a mood, I binge watch TV shows and movies. My record time for binge watching is 9 hours, I watched all Lord of the Rings movies in one go.

I always binge watch tv shows. I play them in the background while I’m doing things on the internet. It’s a habit of mine.

Binge watching has never been something I experience. I don’t know whether it’s because I’ve never really been a fan of movies though. I can barely even sit through a two hours movie.

I binge watch shows that I am really invested in. I often will wait for the season finale of my favorite shows so I can binge watch the entire series rather than having to wait every week for a new episode to drop. We used to have to deal with waiting back in the day, and it was always nerve wracking especially if the episode ended on a cliffhanger.

I wouldn't say that I binge-watch TV shows or movies too often but one TV show that I have binge-watched in the past has been Chicago Fire.

With me being so busy over the last year or so, I have fallen behind with the last two seasons and need to find some time to be able to binge-watch what I have missed before the new season later this year.

Do you binge watch TV shows and movies? How often do you binge watch? Well, I don't get enough time to watch TV shows and movies but when ever I have time and when I am in a mood, I binge watch TV shows and movies. My record time for binge watching is 9 hours, I watched all Lord of the Rings movies in one go.
Oh wow! That's a very long time! I know cause I've had a friend who wanted me to binge all of the Lord of the Rings movies and I go through 2 and was pooped haha.

I don't think I could do 9 hours, that's definitely impressive.
I always binge watch tv shows. I play them in the background while I’m doing things on the internet. It’s a habit of mine.
That's very fair, in that sense I binge watch A LOT of shows. I don't necessarily watch them, but they are basically background noise that I sometimes take a few minutes to watch and then keep going about my day.
Binge watching has never been something I experience. I don’t know whether it’s because I’ve never really been a fan of movies though. I can barely even sit through a two hours movie.
I have a friend like that, she has a very difficult time actually staying seated or paying attention to the movie. Usually when we have movie nights and we invite her we usually expect her to bring her yarn to knit or some other craft that she can work on. Not everyone enjoys movies and that is definitely okay.
I binge watch shows that I am really invested in. I often will wait for the season finale of my favorite shows so I can binge watch the entire series rather than having to wait every week for a new episode to drop. We used to have to deal with waiting back in the day, and it was always nerve wracking especially if the episode ended on a cliffhanger.
I am the same way haha! I will wait until the WHOLE season is out before I start watching it because I HATE having to wait for the next episode. I get to anxious and I'm too nosy, I need to know what's going to happen right now lol. I hated it back in the day when you actually had to wait a whole week before you could watch the next episode. So glad things have advanced lol.
I wouldn't say that I binge-watch TV shows or movies too often but one TV show that I have binge-watched in the past has been Chicago Fire.

With me being so busy over the last year or so, I have fallen behind with the last two seasons and need to find some time to be able to binge-watch what I have missed before the new season later this year.
Chicago Fire is actually a show I've been told to watch but never actually sat down and watched it. Maybe I should though 🤷‍♀️

What time of year do you usually feel like you have more time to watch tv? For me it's always the winter time. I hate going out in the cold so I tend to make less plans haha.

Binge watching is a bad habit, but if you really enjoy a show, a movie, or something like that, it is not a bad thing to binge it all as long as it doesn't affect your work.

I don't really binge watch because I can't watch movies for more than 3 hours non-stop. It is uncomfortable for me to be in one position that long watching movies.

It is so much fun! I love it. When the movie is full of suspense, I'll pause and move to a less arousing movie. It'll ease my tension.

Back