Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Blog Vs Forums

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
Do you own blogs and the forums? Based on your performance and skills, what are you good at, managing a blog or managing a community? Well, I have more experience as a blogger compared to a forum owner and I believe I am better with blogs compared to forums. What about you?

I’ve owned a blog in the past, but I can honestly say I’m better at managing an online community than managing a blog. I’ve been running and managing forums for years, but I only ran a blog for about 6-8 months in the past.

I’ve owned a blog in the past, but I can honestly say I’m better at managing an online community than managing a blog. I’ve been running and managing forums for years, but I only ran a blog for about 6-8 months in the past.

Managing a blog can be tiring once you are the type of person who can't write articles at least thrice in a week. This is the bigger challenge that comes with managing blogs because you will need to dedicate more time to it.

I own one blog and a few different forums. I find managing a forum is easier than managing a blog. I have more experience working on forums than blogs too. Sometimes it can be hard for me to keep up with my blog and come up with articles, whereas posting on forums tend to come natural to me.

I haven't done anything with blogs except for visiting the one's I'm interested in once in a while to look for contents to engage in. If it's about what I prefer to run and manage, it's forum.

I have seen more forums than blogs since I began registering and posting on websites, and it is clear evidence that forums are the favourites at the moment.

I have seen more forums than blogs since I began registering and posting on websites, and it is clear evidence that forums are the favourites at the moment.
I believe that the reason why it is this way is that managing of blog is a bit more difficult when compared to doing that with forum. It is the reason why we have more forums than blogs.

I have experience in running both a blog and a forum but I will admit, given a choice between the two, I much prefer to run a forum as I feel I can do so much more and offer so much more within a forum than a blog.

Back