Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Can AI replace human designers?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Novice Trader
Credits
No way! It's impossible for AI to replace human designers. While AI can help to do some cool stuffs like generating colors and patterns, it can't definitely replace our creativity and imagination because human designers are always mind blowing especially if done with a touch of professionalism.

More so, design is not just about making something that looks so pretty, it's more of crafting something that solve problems and understanding people's needs as well.

When I first found out AI could create designs in seconds that would take us humans hours to do, I was scared. After a while, I believe while AI would make things difficult for us designers, it can never replace us. These designs created by AI lack the emotions the designs created by humans carry.

It is getting better but it's still somewhat difficult to get AI to do what you want, especially if you wanted to make minor adjustments. It's far easier to work with an actual designer to get what you want.

Human intelligence cannot be replaced by artificial intelligence, however, humans can use artificial brain to improve their work flow including the design related work. AI helps you get the job done faster.

I don't believe for a second that AI will completely replace humans as there will always be a need for humans to change something that AI has created.

AI has already taken over some jobs. But this is temporary. AI needs data. A year ago, it was eating human-generated data, and now it's taking AI + human-generated data. Soon it will be AI taking AI. So, garbage in - garbage out.
Imagine, someone feeding a 2-head human image to AI. Can it recognize the problem? Nope. Can you call it art?

I don't think it can.

Sure, it'll probably transform the process by which art is created. It'll probably be able to eliminate much of the tedious drudge work. But I think a skilled artist is always going to create works of superior quality to what I can do just by generating them with AI (indeed, the artist could probably make better works than they can now - because getting the AI to do all the easy bits would free up time for the harder stuff that simply isn't practical to do in a pre-AI world!)

Human intelligence cannot be replaced by artificial intelligence, however, humans can use artificial brain to improve their work flow including the design related work. AI helps you get the job done faster.
I don't think AI is going to replace human creativity either, mainly because even today, all the data that an AI collects to make its designs was created by human beings, maybe one day AI will be able to create almost everything from scratch and without prior help from human data, but even on that day, I think the human mind is even more powerful, I don't think AI can ever enter the famous state of inspiration.

I don't think AI is going to replace human creativity either, mainly because even today, all the data that an AI collects to make its designs was created by human beings, maybe one day AI will be able to create almost everything from scratch and without prior help from human data, but even on that day, I think the human mind is even more powerful, I don't think AI can ever enter the famous state of inspiration.
I completely agree with you. Human creativity and originality are the unique strengths that can't be replicated by AI.AI lacks the emotional depth that human designers often bring to the table.

Back