Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Canva Vs. Photoshop

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
There are a lot of tools for graphic design but Canva and Photoshop undoubtedly are the two most used graphic design tool. Between these two graphic design tools, which do you prefer, which do you use most? Well, I started with Photoshop but due to lack of practice I could not master Photoshop. Therefore, I like using Canva which simplifies graphic designing through drag and drop feature.

I agree with you that Photoshop has more features. However, it is quite difficult to master. Canva is more simple, and you can work for free on it. Personally, I only use Canva for work projects, etc., but Photoshoop is good if graphic design is your career path.

I started with Photoshop but found it really tough to master things over there . Canva is indeed an amazing tool for beginners and what makes it stand out is the drag-and-drop feature.

Canva is the template master.
I am shocked at how powerful and easy to use. I use it in my job to put together quite high level reports so it certainly is undervalued! It is powerful, however if you need complete control on movement of graphics, changing hues, lighting, merging visuals or taking those layers into after effects and creating motion graphics etc, adobe suite definitely is the professionals choice and certainly over rivals Canva. However with that been said I think Canva can empower a lot of designers and individuals to take up a lot of design tasks that is easy to share company wide and would require less complexity.

However I am a stickler for having complete control and precision of what I design, so I do love photoshop and is my preferred choice alongside illustrator, however we have to be progressive and adapt with the digital space including ai, so I use it with Canva with allows me to still do some nifty custom pieces that is editable by my team.

Canva is the template master.
I am shocked at how powerful and easy to use. I use it in my job to put together quite high level reports so it certainly is undervalued! It is powerful, however if you need complete control on movement of graphics, changing hues, lighting, merging visuals or taking those layers into after effects and creating motion graphics etc, adobe suite definitely is the professionals choice and certainly over rivals Canva. However with that been said I think Canva can empower a lot of designers and individuals to take up a lot of design tasks that is easy to share company wide and would require less complexity.

However I am a stickler for having complete control and precision of what I design, so I do love photoshop and is my preferred choice alongside illustrator, however we have to be progressive and adapt with the digital space including ai, so I use it with Canva with allows me to still do some nifty custom pieces that is editable by my team.

Canva is indeed a game-changer for non-designers and also for designers alike. The reason is that they are offering easy to use templates and a user-friendly interface as well.

My wife uses Canva often to "design" birthday cards or similar things. It's easy to use, fast, and you can run it on any computer. There's no need for a high processor, a lot of RAM or whatever. I've had a Pro subscription but ended it since she didn't had a use for it for a while.

But it's cool to see some premade stuff and with little customization it's something entirely new and different.

I started designing with Canva, and later, I was introduced to Photoshop, and I completely fell in love with Photoshop. A lot of designers today tend to look down on canvas, but in reality, it is a great design tool, especially with the new AI features added. In the end, it is mostly a matter of personal preference. My choice will always be Photoshop. Though I believe I still have so much to learn in Photoshop I have been using it for three years now.

I find Canva more practical that Photoshop especially they have an AI hub and some premium services that saves you hours of work, while online photoshop you need to do everything manually.

I have used both Photoshop and Canva in the past and will admit that I have found Canva to be the one I have preferred working with the most. I love how many features Canva offers not only for their free version but their premium version too and with Canva, it is an affordable monthly fee for premium making it ideal.

I've worked on learning Photoshop but it can be a bit overwhelming at times. I've briefly tried out Canva but haven't done any projects with it. I'll give it a go when something comes up.

I find Canva more practical that Photoshop especially they have an AI hub and some premium services that saves you hours of work, while online photoshop you need to do everything manually.
That's what makes Photoshop different from canva. Photoshop is best for those who want to carry out their designs from scratch, while canva on the other hand, gives you access to free and premium templates you can easily edit and get your work done in just minutes.

I've used both, in the past I used a lot of Photoshop and I must say that if you have enough skill it's a very powerful tool for any design you want to do, I used it mainly to create sprites for video games, but nowadays I use Canva and I'm very happy, both have their advantages and disadvantages, but for me, I don't need to do a lot of designs, Canva is perfect for me, plus it's free.

I've used both, in the past I used a lot of Photoshop and I must say that if you have enough skill it's a very powerful tool for any design you want to do, I used it mainly to create sprites for video games, but nowadays I use Canva and I'm very happy, both have their advantages and disadvantages, but for me, I don't need to do a lot of designs, Canva is perfect for me, plus it's free.

I believe that both tools have their strengths and weaknesses. Photoshop offers an advanced features which is very good for complex designs, while Canva is simply the best for simple designs.

Back