Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

customer service online job

RainbowSunshine

Newcomer
Credits
Online jobs have been the best way to make money online online for a long time, years actually. Lets take the customer service work from home job for example, they are easy to find and it is world wide. The pay ranges from $5 to $35 an hour. All you have to do is apply for the job, with a CV, references from your previous jobs and to make sure you have reliable internet at home with a laptop and work head phones and you are good to go. Would you be interested in a customer service work from home job?

Online jobs have been the best way to make money online online for a long time, years actually. Lets take the customer service work from home job for example, they are easy to find and it is world wide. The pay ranges from $5 to $35 an hour. All you have to do is apply for the job, with a CV, references from your previous jobs and to make sure you have reliable internet at home with a laptop and work head phones and you are good to go. Would you be interested in a customer service work from home job?
Yes, I would be interested in this type of job because I enjoy working from the comfort of my own home.

Customer service job is cool! I’ve got couple of friends in the business and they make six figures. What makes it even more interesting is its flexibility, global opportunities, and a comfortable work environment.

I would be interested in such a job. I actually held a customer service position once, so I guess going back would be like riding a bike.

Back