Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Do you enjoy horror movies?

Naza

Apprentice
Credits
There have been a shift in the themes used by horror movie producers with supernatural themes dominating. The Exorcist, Halloween and a host of others are nice horror movies to watch. Do you feel relaxed watching these horror movies?

I like watching Horror movies. Paramonal Activity, the Conjuring, Scream, the Exorcist and The blackphone are some of my top horror movies.

Horror films are my favorite genre of films. I just recently watched a couple thriller/horror films the other day on Netflix. They're Creep and Creep 2, I highly recommend them to any horror fan. Pet Sematary is my favorite horror film of all time though, the original 1989 version. The remake was okay, but it could have been better.

I like watching Horror movies. Paramonal Activity, the Conjuring, Scream, the Exorcist and The blackphone are some of my top horror movies.

I have not seen Blackphone. I think I would need to watch a couple of the new ones to update the list that I have. Horror movies are exciting to watch as long as you are someone who doesn't get scared easily.

I have watched horror movies in the past but will admit, they are not my favourite genre to watch. Movies such as Stephen King's IT, The Exorcist, The Conjuring and Insidious are all horror movies I remember watching.

I remember after I watched Stephen King's IT, I wouldn't go to the bathroom straight away as I was worried he's be in the drains!

Horror films have always been one of my least favorite film genres. I don't get a thrill out of them like some people do.

There have been a shift in the themes used by horror movie producers with supernatural themes dominating. The Exorcist, Halloween and a host of others are nice horror movies to watch. Do you feel relaxed watching these horror movies?
I wouldn't say I feel relaxed when I'm watching horror movies but I definitely do enjoy watching horror movies.
I have never seen The blackphone before, sounds like that might be the next movie I watch sometime in the next montth lol. The other horror movies you've mentioned are amazing though, also my top horror movies.
Horror films are my favorite genre of films. I just recently watched a couple thriller/horror films the other day on Netflix. They're Creep and Creep 2, I highly recommend them to any horror fan. Pet Sematary is my favorite horror film of all time though, the original 1989 version. The remake was okay, but it could have been better.
Same! Horror & Thriller are definitely my favourite genre of movies. Creep & Creep 2 are also fantastic movies! Very crazy but interesting and had me on the edge of my seat for most of it. It is definitely... creepy haha. Pet Sematary, the original one was soo good! I used to get nightmares about it. I haven't seen the remake and never really wanted to.
I have watched horror movies in the past but will admit, they are not my favourite genre to watch. Movies such as Stephen King's IT, The Exorcist, The Conjuring and Insidious are all horror movies I remember watching.

I remember after I watched Stephen King's IT, I wouldn't go to the bathroom straight away as I was worried he's be in the drains!
What is your favourite genre of movies?
See and I love horror movies because they scare the crap out of me lol.
Though when I was younger my older brother would force me to watch horror movies and I remember he told me that all my stuffed animals (and I had a lot) would come to life while I sleep and were planning on killing me. It took me weeks to get back to a regular sleep schedule haha.
Horror films have always been one of my least favorite film genres. I don't get a thrill out of them like some people do.
Understandable, what is your favourite genre of movies?

I am not a fan of horror movies as they don't make me sleep at night when I was younger. Since then I don't watch them. Now I have grown to pass up on any movie horror related.

Horror movies are one of my favorite movie genres. I love it when people are hunted or scared. I also like to watch horror movies with a company. Sadly, all my friends are too scared.

Horror movies are one of my favorite movie genres. I love it when people are hunted or scared. I also like to watch horror movies with a company. Sadly, all my friends are too scared.
Lmao. One of my buddies refuses to watch horror movies. He’s not a fan and is scared to watch them.🤣🤣

What’s your favorite horror movie?

Though horror films are not my favorite genre, but I do watch it mostly when people are around, whenever I watch it alone I hardly watch till the end

I love horror movies a lot. My best horror movie is the Vampire Diaries. Some may be scary but doesn't stop me from watching.

I enjoy watching both horror movies and TV shows too. I love it that some horror video games are now being adapted to TV shows just like The Last of Us. I can't wait to see season 2.

Back