Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Do you feel AI will impact graphics designers in the future?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
Many of us are now aware of AI and what it is capable of doing, some of us may have even used AI in the past for things such as graphics design just to see what results we can get from the information we input.

One of the biggest worries about AI is whether or not it may take over jobs with graphics designers being those who could potentially be impacted by AI.

What are your thoughts? Could AI affect the jobs of graphics designers?

The impact of AI on graphics design is a a very hot topic. It's understandable that AI can generate some nice design elements, but the human creativity and originality will always be in demand. I think that answers the question.

The introduction of artificial intelligence (AI) Will definitely have an impact in the lives of graphic designers, the question is would it be a positive impact or a negative one?
I feel instead of complaining or being worried about this, designers should make use of it to their own advantage. For example there are some designs í have made and the background I used was generated by artificial intelligence. Designers should take out time to learn more about AI and use it in ways others won't even imagine.

It will have an impact, of course, just like in most jobs in our society, but let's remember that the human mind is more powerful than AI, at least that's how I see it, AI collects data previously created by humans beings and from there creates its designs, so I don't think it has that creativity or inspiration phase of a human mind, graphic designers with good skills and innate talent will still be needed.

It will have an impact, of course, just like in most jobs in our society, but let's remember that the human mind is more powerful than AI, at least that's how I see it, AI collects data previously created by humans beings and from there creates its designs, so I don't think it has that creativity or inspiration phase of a human mind, graphic designers with good skills and innate talent will still be needed.
I agree with you on that. AI should be used as an assistant and to actually augment our work and not replace them. The human creativity and emotional intelligence are assets that can’t be beaten by AI.

Back