Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Do you have a gaming computer

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
I have Dell g5 15, it is a mid range gaming laptop. I am basically a PC gamer so I have been thinking about building a gaming PC for a long time but I have not been able to do so due to lack of budget. Do you have a gaming computer?

I have a PC, but it’s not a gaming one. It does the gaming activity well too though, so I don’t see the need to get one specifically for gaming.

I was in the market to purchase one a while ago, did some decent research on it too. But something came up, and I honestly dropped the idea to get one.

I was in the market to purchase one a while ago, did some decent research on it too. But something came up, and I honestly dropped the idea to get one.
Between building yourself or buying pre-built, which would you consider if you decide on getting a gaming computer?

I have an HP Pavilion gaming laptop, but it's dead. :(

Now, I'm using a Google Chromebook.
I have used HP Pavilion and it is pretty good. Is Chromebook good for gaming, or is it just for normal usage?

Is Chromebook good for gaming, or is it just for normal usage?
Chromebook wasn't made for gaming unless you buy specific Chromebook laptops that are better made for it. However, there are cloud gaming services you can use like GeForce NOW, which I used when I had some extra money on two different occasions.

I don't have a gaming computer at the moment. I enjoy playing games on consoles. This means buying a gaming computer will be a waste of resources for me since I can't be able to use it often to play games.

I don't play most games on a gaming computer, but my partner has got one at home. He enjoys playing his favourite games on it, and we, sometimes, play the multi-player versions of some games whenever that I pay him a visit, and that's always fun.

I currently have a prebuilt gaming PC that I got from Amazon over a year ago. It's a Acer Nitro and I spent about $700 for it. I haven't had an issue with it so far, it runs games pretty decently. I also have a couple gaming laptops but one needs a new sound board in it as well as a new operating system and the other one is still running fine but I need to clean it out since the fans were rattling a bit last time I used it.

I currently have a prebuilt gaming PC that I got from Amazon over a year ago. It's a Acer Nitro and I spent about $700 for it. I haven't had an issue with it so far, it runs games pretty decently. I also have a couple gaming laptops but one needs a new sound board in it as well as a new operating system and the other one is still running fine but I need to clean it out since the fans were rattling a bit last time I used it.

Wow! I don't know that getting a gaming computer is that expensive. I hope that you are enjoying your time with the new device. With the way you explained, it is pretty obvious that it was the right decision that you took.

I currently have a gaming laptop at the moment. I can play games on it if I find a game on PC I want to play but would love a higher-end desktop PC when I can to be able to play more games.

This laptop is also great for when I create my video game content and live stream.

Off course yes i do because i am a gamer i used to play a lot of when when i am less busy and i will be likely to upgrade my playstation to a better version

I have a computer that I use to play games, but it is not necessarily dedicated to gaming. I use it for other activities I engage in as well. I am not exactly a pro gamer, I only play a few times.

I have an ASUS TUF Gaming A15.

It's a laptop (and a fairly low-end gaming laptop at that), but still a bona fide gaming laptop :P .

Back