Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Do you offer your designing skills as a service?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
As someone who enjoys creating graphics of all kinds, I only tend to do it as a hobby so to speak but I have been asked in the past by those I have worked with if I could come up with certain graphics for certain things. If people ask me I tend to take on the project and help them out but in terms of offering my graphics skills as a service full-time, this is not something I do.

As a graphics designer yourself, do you offer your services to those who need them?

I started graphic designing as a hobby. I was just simply curious about beautiful designs where made and loved creating one of my own. Fast forward to the year 2021, and I decided to take it to the next level. It became more than just a hobby for me, but a source of earning and meeting ends meet.

I only started working on this in recent months, so I don't have the skills required to offer design services. At best I may be able to help with smaller tasks, which I wouldn't mind.

Absolutely!
I fortunately am doing my passion full-time!
I work in the design space, part time in the design ux space. I love design! (Design - the problem solving aspect, creating objects/ elements/ visuals that humans can interact with, read, and absorb.)

Absolutely!
I fortunately am doing my passion full-time!
I work in the design space, part time in the design ux space. I love design! (Design - the problem solving aspect, creating objects/ elements/ visuals that humans can interact with, read, and absorb.)
And a great designer you are! ☺️

I only started working on this in recent months, so I don't have the skills required to offer design services. At best I may be able to help with smaller tasks, which I wouldn't mind.
That's completely okay my friend. I mean, being willing to help with smaller tasks is a definitely a great way to start. Then, as you continue to develop your skills, you can gradually offer more services.

Back