Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Do you prefer forum writing or blog writing?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
As a writer, we often take on many jobs from forum writing to blog writing and even article writing and transcribing, but the most popular tends to be article and forum writing.

I enjoy both forum writing and article writing but will admit that the research that comes with article writing is something I enjoy.

As a writer, which do you prefer when it comes to forum writing and article writing?

Though I can do the two very well, I prefer forum writing to that of blog. Forum writing has a lot of interactions because they are usually shorter and catch member’s attention.

I do enjoy writing for my blog but it does take more time, than when I'm writing on a forum which is much more casual.

Overall I would say I prefer blog writing.

I enjoy both at the same level. I'd rather write down a blog post if I feel the need for more information rather than discussion.

I’ve never been into blogging, so I prefer forum writing. I like how various users post their opinions on multiple topics in an organized setting. Plus, I’m not too big on writing lengthy posts that blogs often require, so I keep it simple.

I’ve managed a blog before, but I prefer writing on a forum. Writing on a forum suits me better than writing on a blog.

Forum writing is the preferred choice for me. I have always struggled with commenting on blogs, but with forums, it is always much easier for me to interact and make friends.

Forum writing is the preferred choice for me. I have always struggled with commenting on blogs, but with forums, it is always much easier for me to interact and make friends.

I try to be a flexible writer. So, this makes me adapt to both forum and blog styles with so much ease. Forum writing is simpler becuase it's like a conversation.

I have always had a passion for writing, and it led me to explore both blog and forum writing. My journey into blogging started back in 2008, initially as a hobby. However, as I explored deeper into the world of blogging, I discovered its potential for generating income. It was then that I made the decision to focus more on blogging. I launched two websites—one dedicated to travel and the other to beauty. Blogging not only became a source of income but also had a profoundly positive impact on my mental well-being.

Unfortunately, due to financial constraints and health reasons, I faced challenges in renewing my websites, which forced me to put a pause on my blogging endeavors. But this year, I have made the decision to reignite my passion for blogging by employing a free blogging platform. I am hopeful that I will be able to acquire a domain website as a birthday present for myself.

In addition to blogging, I find immense pleasure in forum posting, as it allows me to hone my writing skills and earn supplemental income. The experience also provides me with valuable insights that contribute to my journey as an online freelancer.

Although before joining the forum site, I was active as a blogger, I also often write articles for several online platforms, but the forum site has its own uniqueness, the interaction between members will make us more comfortable and at home, that's why from the beginning of 2016 until now, I still survive and like the forum site.

Forum writing gives me a chance to converse and share ideas with other forum users. Article writing on the other hand helps me to build knowledge on a particular field. Forum writing is quite easy to undertake but the pay for it is quite low. I would prefer to write an article and get a good pay than earn the little amounts on forum writing. But the both of them are enjoyable.

In my case, I have tried blog writing, and although it is quite profitable if you manage to position your blog, I like writing in forums more since you can interact with the people of that forum and I like it more in general, it is also a good place to find freelance jobs if the case arises.

As a writer, I prefer blog writing because blogs offer me the possibility to publish my e-books, chapter by chapter. They aren't traditional blogs, but blockchain platforms offering a blog to their users. This way I skip editing houses (and their pricing), avoiding to spend a single cent to publish. In addition, I earn cryptocurrencies from curation, boost votes and upvotes. In any way, I also like forums and in fact I joined various PTP forums.

Forum writing gives me a chance to converse and share ideas with other forum users. Article writing on the other hand helps me to build knowledge on a particular field. Forum writing is quite easy to undertake but the pay for it is quite low. I would prefer to write an article and get a good pay than earn the little amounts on forum writing. But the both of them are enjoyable.
On average, how much do you get paid to write an article on a blog compared to writing on a forum?

On average, how much do you get paid to write an article on a blog compared to writing on a forum?
Permit me to jump on your discussion. For me, I enjoy both! Forum writing let me gain access to dynamic discussions and quick engagement. Blog writing is for in-depth exploration of topics. So, you can see that each of them has its own rhythm.

I enjoy both but I write blog posts more because I maintain a lot of blogs and I also sell blog posts to make money. It is not possible to earn well as a forum writer

I enjoy both but I write blog posts more because I maintain a lot of blogs and I also sell blog posts to make money. It is not possible to earn well as a forum writer
That's a practical approach! Blog writing could be another way of making good money especially when one is handling several blogs and selling posts. I might have to consider this too.

Back