Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Do you prefer to write about topics that interest you?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
As a writer, in some cases we may have to write about things we do not have an interest in, this usually involves a lot of research which can make the job longer than writing about a topic we are interested in.

I don't mind writing about any topic but I will admit, I do find it easier to write about topics I have an interest in.

When it comes to writing, do you prefer to write about topics that interest you or do you not mind?

I try to write topics that I can at least relate to so I can respond to relevant replies. I'm not good at writing that which I'm not very familiar with unless I use something like AI or Wikipedia to help me write it.

I try to keep my options open and I do a lot of research. I can’t just focus on one niche because I know it well, I do expand my horizons to accommodate for more writing opportunities.

Yes, of course, a topic that you are interested in is more interesting to write about. When you do write a topic, you feel like you did something cool, and you also like that other people will know about things that you enjoy. You could also be more productive because you have motivation to write, let's say, about planes, and when you do, you feel good about yourself, which is great.

I am much interested in writing on topics that interest me, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't share my views on other topics that I have no knowledge of since I always want to learn from different areas of life.

Yes, of course, a topic that you are interested in is more interesting to write about. When you do write a topic, you feel like you did something cool, and you also like that other people will know about things that you enjoy. You could also be more productive because you have motivation to write, let's say, about planes, and when you do, you feel good about yourself, which is great.

You'll fly high when you writing about something that you're passionate about. Your choices of words would be excellent.

When I was working as a blogger, I found great joy in writing about topics that really resonated with me. I explored three main areas that piqued my interest: travel, beauty, and food. The beauty of exploring new destinations, experimenting with different makeup products, and trying out different cuisines prompted me to share my experiences and insights with my audience. The passion I held for these niches sparked an effortless flow of ideas, making the creative process a walk in the park.

I aimed to form a genuine connection with my readers by weaving personal experiences into my content. This strategy allowed me to establish relatability and authenticity, fostering a sense of trust and rapport with my audience. In addition to storytelling, I always made sure to incorporate some images to visually complement my writing. To boost the practical value of my content, I included relevant details such as pricing information and where to access the products or experiences I featured. By infusing my passion into my writing, I strived not only to entertain and inform but also to showcase my knowledge in these areas.

I prefer writing on topics that interest me. I am not a professional writer, so writing on topics I have an interest in makes it a lot easier for me to flow and be able to connect with my target audience. In a situation where I don't have a choice, though, I don't mind taking up the challenge to do some research so I can write something reasonable.

I am an agro person by profession and passion, and that is why I would chew up any writing task in that field. But I had learned to be versatile as a writer, and I can take up writing gigs in any topics. I have written about Linux, automobiles, religion, abstract etc. It is strenuous though writing on topics that doesn't interest you. But it is a chance to learn what you don't know.

Yes, because if I write about topics that I am passionate about or I like it is easier to write and the words flow faster, it is not the same, of course, with something that I do not like so much, in that case I will have to put more effort and even research more on the subject so as not to write a text of poor quality and perhaps without much sense for the reader.

Yes, I do. This is because writing about a topic that interests me means I can go into depth with my writing pieces without doing any research. And the best part? It makes writing enjoyable and I can share my personal experiences

writing about contents that interests you is the easiest position for me as a writer. I would already have had sufficient information about such topics and that means the writing would flow naturally. I love cars and having to write about cars would be very easy for me.

I'm a creative writer (now I'm at my e-books n.7 and n.8), but for my luck, I love to write about several topics (written lessons in various subjects including music, as I'm a teacher too, economy and finance topics, legal and tax matters, as I also own a law degree). In any way, the mishap would come if only I'd be compelled to write about current international bulletins...you'll be sure I'll die from boredom while writing the second line:ROFLMAO:

I do yes. I find it incredibly hard to write about something that I'm not passionate about.

I like to write on the topics that interest me and the topics that I know very well. This will make writing pleasure as well as easy. But as a freelancer, I also need to write on all topics. I cannot be choosy about the topics if I want to earn well as a freelance writer.

I like to write on the topics that interest me and the topics that I know very well. This will make writing pleasure as well as easy. But as a freelancer, I also need to write on all topics. I cannot be choosy about the topics if I want to earn well as a freelance writer.
I find it very possible to write creatively and easily when the project is familiar. But as a freelancer, flexibility should be our middle name and we should be able to work on so many writing projects.

Back