Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Do you smoke?

Henrywrites

Apprentice
Credits
There are people who don't enjoy smoking. To them, smoking is more like killing them, and they can never smoke no matter. Are the types that can't function better unless you smoke?

I don't like smoking, I think it's a nasty habit. My parents were smokers, my mom is a chain smoker. My sister also picked up the habit but she's stopped smoking since having kids. Thankfully I never picked up the habit.

I’m a smoker. I’ve been smoking since I was 18. I can still function if I don’t smoke though.

No, I don't smoke. I see smoking as an act that can make me not function the way that I would want to. So, I end up not smoking anything for whatever reason.

I don't judge people who smoke because it is their lives and they deserve the best out of such life.

Smokers are liable to Die Young!! I know this year is ago and for that reason alone, I don't have any business with smoking or vaping. Infact, anything that has to do with inhaling of smoke is not something I'm interested in.

Smokers are liable to Die Young!! I know this year is ago and for that reason alone, I don't have any business with smoking or vaping. Infact, anything that has to do with inhaling of smoke is not something I'm interested in.
I’ve tried vaping once or twice and I coughed so hard, my lungs felt like they were gonna come out my chest. They can keep those vapes. My lungs are perfectly fine. There’s a lot of people that have ended up in the hospital from vaping.

Why would I want to smoke or vape when I know that shit can kill me faster and younger? As you see me like this, I so much love life that I can't play with mine and throw it away for nothing.

I have never smoked till today and I don't think I will ever do in the future as well. I just can't stand the smell of smoke coming out of a cigarette.
I was nearly choked to death my the smell of it one time. Nicotine addiction isn't good because I don't understand what they enjoy in smoking.

I have never smoked till today and I don't think I will ever do in the future as well. I just can't stand the smell of smoke coming out of a cigarette.

There are some negative sides to smoking, and it is normal to have those who won't want to smoke even when they have a gun pointed to their head.

There are some negative sides to smoking, and it is normal to have those who won't want to smoke even when they have a gun pointed to their head.
I've tried to evaluate the benefit that comes with smoking but I can't find anything which is the reason why there is no amount of pressure or influence that is going to make me to smoke.

I have never smoked in my life. I remember when I was in school, some of my friends started smoking because they thought it was "cool" to do it and they offered me many times to try but I always denied it.

My parents were smokers and I always hated it but they were able to give up around 14 years ago now and have never looked back.

If I smoke, I generally smoke marijuana, also a little tobacco and vape, I have definitely quit cigarettes, which makes me very happy, in my philosophy of life smoking is not bad, but obviously everything in excess is bad, also There are hundreds of consumer products that are "bad" for our health, without going any further than sweets, so everything is controlled, I don't see it being bad, but mostly I smoke marijuana and vapers, little or no tobacco, also because I hate the smell. about tobacco despite smoking it, don't even talk about cigarettes, the smell it leaves is disgusting haha

Last edited:
I once engaged in smoking when I was much younger. You could call it adolescent adrenaline. Thankfully I have broken free from it now.

No, I don't smoke due to the adverse health effects smoking come with.
I'm particularly concerned about the state of my lungs since breathing is very vital to life.

I don't like smoking, I think it's a nasty habit. My parents were smokers, my mom is a chain smoker. My sister also picked up the habit but she's stopped smoking since having kids. Thankfully I never picked up the habit.
You are absolutely right.I do not like smoking either.It is a very bad and unhealthy habit.

Back