Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Do you trade cryptocurrency?

Naza

Apprentice
Credits
I have read a lot about trading cryptocurrency. My friend is into this business and has made more money than losses. Are you someone who likes to enter into this type of trade? How much have you made trading cryptocurrency, and what is your best cryptocurrency to trade?

I have the knowledge about how to trade both cryptocurrency and the forex market but it's something I'm not into at the moment. I've invested in cryptocurrencies which I'm holding like Bitcoin. I've seen a decent amount of profit from it since the turn of this year.

I have looked into trading cryptocurrency and even receiving cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin but I have not risked keeping anything that I receive or trading any crypto for fear of losing more than I gain.

I hear that a lot of people who trade and keep Bitcoin don't lose a lot but still not 100% sure.

You should be able to do in-depth analysis on the crypto market before you venture into it. I understand the technical and fundamental analysis and that's why I trade.

Back