Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Do you trust reviews on TrustPilot?

Heatman

Apprentice
Credits
TrustPilot is one of the biggest reviews platform. All manner of businesses are putting their reviews on the site and their clients also go there to drop reviews based on their experiences with each business. Have you ever looked up reviews on TrustPilot? Do you trust whatever or all you saw there 100%?

It’s a platform for getting an overall sense of a product or service. The trustpilot is influenced by biases and and fake accounts, and they are affected by extreme opinions. It is also very useful for identifying red flags or common issues. Sometimes I don't really believe the Trustpilot reviews because most of them are manipulated. Don't get me wrong, TrustPilot reviews can be helpful, but it's important to look for multiple sources and try to identify any inconsistencies in the reviews.

I don't trust 100$ on Trustpilot, I've seen site reviews claim that the site was totally legitimate and even have many stars to later realize that the site was a scam, on trustpilot there are many fake and paid reviews, it's good to take a look at truspilot along with other platforms to see if the site is legit, but it's not 100% reliable in my opinion.

I think TrustPilot reviews are very useful, but only if you read between the lines. There are some important details to check, and you need to be wary of overly positive or negative reviews. Verification badges can also help you to establish credibility.

I was surprised when I saw the review of some product and websites have 5 stars and positive comments all through. That can only mean that the reviews are completely paid for. I would do more than rely on trust pilot reviews.

Yeahhh I use Trustpilot a lot to get reviews on sites and apps I want to use. So far their reviews has been great and honest and I trust them. Unlike other websites assessment apps, Trustpilot gives reviews on the actual performance of a site

I used to be someone who would trust sites such as Trust Pilot and it used to be my go-to to check for reviews and such, that was until I realized that many companies and businesses tend to pay people to leave reviews to make their company and business look better than it is.

I wouldn't say that all businesses do this and a lot of the reviews on Trust Pilot are genuine but you have to be very careful.

I do trust reviews on Trustpilot. But, one thing that I’m always got on the back of my mind is that some of the reviews may not be genuine. The seller may pay for fake reviews or on the other hand a disheartened customer may post multiple fake negative reviews. So take everything with an pinch of salt

I do trust reviews on Trustpilot. But, one thing that I’m always got on the back of my mind is that some of the reviews may not be genuine. The seller may pay for fake reviews or on the other hand a disheartened customer may post multiple fake negative reviews. So take everything with an pinch of salt
TrustPilot reviews can be very helpful, but I'll strongly advise to approach them with a critical eye. I said this because there are so many fake reviews on the platform. I make sure to read reviews from multiple sources and I'm always careful of extreme opinions too.

Back