Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Do you use any tools for your writing?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
As a writer, I have always used Grammarly to help me with my writing as there are always times when you may need that piece of mind to be sure your writing makes sense and is professionally looking when it comes to grammar.

If you are a writer, have you used any tools? What tools have you used and how have they helped in your writing?

I use Grammarly. Since I use English as a second language, my English language is average level so I need to use language improvement tool like Grammarly to polish my language. Ialso sometimes use AI tool EditGPT to polish my language.

When I first started my writing journey, I did not use any writing tools. Writing tools were not popular before. Consequently, my writing was riddled with many errors, particularly considering that writing was not an area of expertise for me. I mustered up the courage to start writing to provide an outlet for my thoughts and emotions when I noticed a decline in my mental health. Admittedly, my writing skills were subpar at the outset, but through consistent practice, I managed to improve my skills. A couple of years ago, I came across Grammarly and Quillbot, both of which have now become essential writing tools in my repertoire. Regrettably, I only use the free versions due to financial constraints, as the premium accounts for both are quite expensive. In terms of word processing, I rely heavily on Microsoft Word and Google Docs for my writing tasks. Meanwhile, for research, I use Google. I hope I will be able to find new writing tools that can be helpful for my writing job.

As writers, we really need to use some tools, especially for long articles, such as paraphrasing tools, checking sentence similarity or plagiarism, grammar checks, AI/GPT detectors. After we do some of these checks, we will be more confident that our articles are safe when some checks are carried out by the platform where we will publish the article.

Recently, I have started using Grammarly. But I have it only on my laptop. I should see if it is available on mobile too. My elder daughter downloaded it for me. I can say that in short time, I have learnt a lot. Earlier, I repeatedly made certain mistakes out of habit. Now I am aware of them and try to avoid them.

I have always seen writing as something I do for fun and I have never thought about taking it to a more professional level. Though I have been active in a few article writing sites like read.cash back in the days it was mostly as an amateur writer. It was a few months back when I came across Grammarly by chance and decided to give it a try. Since then, I have been using only Grammarly.

Before I complete an article, I use a variety of tools. I use Grammarly premium to check my grammar. I also use a dedicated tool to check plagiarism. After that, I use Quillbot to check for redundancy in my writing work. Another tool that I use is Natural Readers to check the tone of my writing. I have to use all these tools to ensure that I deliver top quality writing to my clients.

There are so many popular tools that many writers find very helpful. Grammarly is indeed great for grammar and editing, and it helps me make my writing polished. I have also used Scrivener because it works just fine, especially to organise my work. If I‘m into project management, I use Trello because it makes everything more presentable. On so many occasions, Hemingway Editor has kept my writing very simple and clear. You can see that I have many of them at my disposal.

The only tool I use today to check my writing is Grammarly, just to see that I haven't had serious spelling mistakes, many people have told me to use artificial intelligence for my writing, but I oppose it, I only use it to research on specific topics but never to write my texts.

The only took I will say I use is auto prediction and correctors. When I am typing sometimes I make mistakes, so instead of going all the way back to erase and correct I just move on. I am sure my computer knows what I meant and it will correct it.

Yes, I use Grammarly to assist with my writing skill set. I only use this tool on my desktop as I have the browser extension. Grammarly helps correct any small grammar mistakes I may have made!

As writers, we really need to use some tools, especially for long articles, such as paraphrasing tools, checking sentence similarity or plagiarism, grammar checks, AI/GPT detectors. After we do some of these checks, we will be more confident that our articles are safe when some checks are carried out by the platform where we will publish the article.

Having the basic tools is very important. It helps one focus on getting better at how to write. It is going to save you some stress as well which means you use the tools to do more instead of doing everything manually.

Having the basic tools is very important. It helps one focus on getting better at how to write. It is going to save you some stress as well which means you use the tools to do more instead of doing everything manually.
Absolutely! Utilizing tools helps to streamline my writing process and it has also helpy me to enhance productivity too. I use the grammar and spell checkers all the time to enhance my writing.

I have always used Grammarly keyboard for my writing. That helps me to pick grammatical errors as I type. Another tool that I also use is the Grammarly plagiarism checker to be sure that I don't sound like an already existing writeup.

I have always used Grammarly keyboard for my writing. That helps me to pick grammatical errors as I type. Another tool that I also use is the Grammarly plagiarism checker to be sure that I don't sound like an already existing writeup.
Grammarly is indeed a very fantastic tool because I use it often. I use plagiarism checkers because it's very essentials for ensuring error-free and original writing.

Back