Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Do you watch a movie everyday?

Cpvr

Novice Trader
Staff member
Community Moderator
Credits
I only watch a movie if I finish a TV series that I’ve been watching, as I don’t really watch movies that much.

What about you? Do you watch a movie every day?

I rarely watch movies these days and mostly watch them in theaters or when a new, desirable film is released on one of our streaming services.

I used to watch a movie every day when I was younger but since getting older, I wouldn't say I watch a movie a day. So far this year I have not watched a single movie with the last movie that I watched being Good Burger 2 back in November 2023 when it was released.

There are quite a few movies I would love to watch but it is finding the time.

Not every day... in fact, I don't think I watch one every *month* :P . It's just not something I'm massively into!

I only watch a movie if I finish a TV series that I’ve been watching, as I don’t really watch movies that much.

What about you? Do you watch a movie every day?
What series are you currently watching? I'm currently on The Good Doctor, I'm enjoying it a lot.

I watch a movie maybe once or twice a month. It really depends on how I'm feeling (I get headaches easily and screens bother my eyes after a while.) I also have to be picky about the movies I watch because there can't be any flashes or shaky camera because it causes me to get migraines and sickness. So for that reason I don't watch a lot of movies but if my boyfriend is watching a movie I'll snuggle up next to him and watch/listen to it.

I rarely watch movies these days and mostly watch them in theaters or when a new, desirable film is released on one of our streaming services.
Fair enough, are there any movies coming out in the next little bit that has caught your eye?
I used to watch a movie every day when I was younger but since getting older, I wouldn't say I watch a movie a day. So far this year I have not watched a single movie with the last movie that I watched being Good Burger 2 back in November 2023 when it was released.

There are quite a few movies I would love to watch but it is finding the time.
I was the same way! I used to watch movies almost daily when growing up but now I don't watch movies as much.

What's the next movie you think you're going to watch when you find the time?
Not every day... in fact, I don't think I watch one every *month* :P . It's just not something I'm massively into!
Do you prefer shows or are you just not a tv person? What would you prefer to do with your time?

I don't really watch movies everyday. I wouldn't want my life to seem like a cycle with each passing day. So I can choose to watch movies any day I like and on some other days I do without it.

I rarely watch TV or movies at all. There's a few TV series I watch but other than that I might watch a movie a month.

Oh my, usually I have little attention spam to be able to watch a movie, but now I can't wait to watch a new Deadpool movie. It looks so damn good!! I wish I would have time to watch a movie every single day one movie is like 3 hours wich is insane

I mostly watch TV on weekends because it's the only free day I have. I spends hours on weekends watching it, I can make an approximation of 12 hours every week watching television programs

Nope, I don't watch movies every day. It's not possible for me to do that but if it's playing music every day, it's what I know that I do very well. I only watch movies every weekend because I have the time for it.

Ohh yeahh, watching movies have become my modus operandi, I don't spend a full day without watching movies... though I'm very selective in the kinds of movies I watch. I'm mainly interested in watching movies that inspire and motivate to be a better version of myself...I can recommend a few of them if you want

If I even want to there is no time to do so. I don’t think I can even sit down for hours to watch a movie. It would seem as if I am wasting precious time. I would rather read books.

Back