Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Do your community still practice the weekly sanitation?

Kheengh

Newcomer
Credits
My community still practice the weekly sanitation of keeping the environment clean. It's a very good practice because it helps in keeping the society tidy and reduce the risk of the community members falling sick.
However the turnup for this activity is decreasing almost every month, but still there are people who know it important and benefits so they always come out every Saturday to participate in it.
What about you, is the practice still valid in your community

Of course sanitation is paramount in my community. We do it every weekend to keep the environment clean and tidy. And the good thing is that people always turn up for it.

No, we don't. This practice isn't really common anymore, but you still see hand sanitizer stations in a few places. However, a lot of people don’t wear masks anymore. Masks aren’t common at all.

No not really, my Community carries out sanitation once in a month. This is to ensure proper cleanliness in the environment. I think community sanitation weekly is too frequent and might interfere with business or day to day activities

I always remember you used to see hand sanitiser everywhere. Every shop you went into had it at the door and they would push for you to use it before entering the store, now I barely see it and the signs that would encourage people to sanitize are no longer there.

I still carry it around with me and use it myself but the fact after so long it was like it wasn't important anymore is sad to see.

In my community, we take the weekly sanitation day very seriously. It's a tradition that's been passed down for generations, and it has really helped to keep our environment clean and hygienic.

Back