Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Does RPG games affect the minds of kids negatively?

Naza

Apprentice
Credits
We have a couple of RPG games. There are the Elden Rings and a couple of others. Do you think we can blame some of these games for the increase in the rate of mass shootings around the USA and other places?

It is quite hilarious that we still have these guys that say negative things about video games. I mean, what exactly is their problem with these popular games? Role-playing games are fun, and I strongly disagree that these games contribute to the crimes we have in our society.

It is quite hilarious that we still have these guys that say negative things about video games. I mean, what exactly is their problem with these popular games? Role-playing games are fun, and I strongly disagree that these games contribute to the crimes we have in our society.

I don't get their hatred for video games. It is not the fault of the companies that their kids are displaying some of those attitudes, and that is something that better get along to deal with.

I feel when video games are blamed for something that happened in the world, it's just an excuse to avoid the fact that the reason something happened was that the government within the country refused to make a difference to prevent such things from happening.

I am a firm believer that RPG games do not affect the minds of kids negatively.

I know that the RPG games have some impact on children's minds. Here are my thoughts:
It helps to foster creativity and develop problem-solving skills.
It encourages social skills, teamwork, and communication as well.
It’s one of those games that provides a safe space for self-expression, and it's so amazing.

I think it's very important to consider the individual child and the specific game, as some RPGs can be very beneficial while others may not be suitable. Some of the RPG games contain inappropriate content, and that's why parental guidance and moderation are key.

Back