Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Domain Flipping

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
Have you tried domain flipping? Were you able to sell your domains? Well, in 2015 and 2016, I bought a lot of domains in a hope to sell them. There was a time when I was holding more than 30 domains. But sadly I could not sell any domains so I started dropping them and let them expire. I have sold some domains along with websites, though.

I've never done this myself though I do have a few domains I'm not using. I wonder if it'd be worth giving it a shot eventually, sometimes I like to hold on to domain names just in case I get an idea of what I'm going to do with them.

I've never done this myself though I do have a few domains I'm not using. I wonder if it'd be worth giving it a shot eventually, sometimes I like to hold on to domain names just in case I get an idea of what I'm going to do with them.
It happens that you are a member of a forum where this is perfect for. 😃

Flippa is one of the best platforms I know it's very easy for you to get into the business of domain flipping. I don't know if it's because there's flip in the name of it 😂..(joking)
Flip it. 🤣

Domain flipping is something I have looked into in the past and I do know of sites that are recommended to flip domains but I have not had any luck flipping any domains so far.

It is my understanding that it's best to try and grab domains that could be popular as soon as you can to be sure that when you wish to sell, they stand a good chance of selling and you making a profit.

Domains can also be sold on Namecheap too but it looks like Flippa is the most used platform for most people who are into domain flipping business.
Most domain registrars also have a marketplace where you can buy and sell domains. Namecheap has a domain marketplace. I have used it but I was unable to sell it. Go Daddy also has a domain marketplace.

Domain flipping requires understanding the market demand and domain age. It’s very important to analyse and identify niche opportunities, and also negotiate prices effectively to maximise returns.
To excel in domain flipping, you need to know how to manage risk, patience, and adaptability. What I do in most cases is to stay updated on industry trends and build a strong portfolio to attract serious buyers.

I've been exploring domain flipping as a side hustle, and it's been rewarding. Buying underpriced domains and selling them for a profit. It seems to be a very lucrative opportunity.

Back