Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Effective marketing

TechWiz18

Newcomer
Credits
I have heard the idea that word of mouth has almost always been the best marketing/advertising strategy. Outside of that what have you all seen be most effective, dollar for dollar when you spend on marketing?

To carry out effective marketing, it's very essential to get to know your audience inside out, because that is how you can tailor your message to them and also set clear goals. It's very important to create valuable, relevant, and consistent content to engage your audience. Building strong relationships with customers to foster loyalty is also very necessary. Also, it's essential to stay up-to-date with industry trends so that you can adapt your marketing strategies accordingly.

For me, I carry out my marketing campaign in a very simple way. All I do is understand my customer’s pain points and create a valuable solution. Empathy and problem-solving are very important to achieving effective marketing.

I have always said that word-of-mouth is one of the best marketing tools that is effective and works. If your customers and clients are happy with the work they received, they are going to be eager to want to tell others about your services and those who have used a service and have good things to say about a service are usually people who are trustworthy when it comes to word-of-mouth recommendations.

I have always said that word-of-mouth is one of the best marketing tools that is effective and works. If your customers and clients are happy with the work they received, they are going to be eager to want to tell others about your services and those who have used a service and have good things to say about a service are usually people who are trustworthy when it comes to word-of-mouth recommendations.
I have used the word-of-mouth marketing before and it's incredibly powerful. In this type of marketing, the good thing is happy customers and clients will become brand ambassadors. They would share their positive experiences with others. I also realised that trust is a crucial factor because so many people tend to rely on recommendations from those they know and trust.

To carry out effective marketing, it's very essential to get to know your audience inside out, because that is how you can tailor your message to them and also set clear goals. It's very important to create valuable, relevant, and consistent content to engage your audience. Building strong relationships with customers to foster loyalty is also very necessary. Also, it's essential to stay up-to-date with industry trends so that you can adapt your marketing strategies accordingly.
Very well said @Ini knowing your audience is extremely important. It helps you figure out advertising techniques and what that audience is receptive to etc.

Very well said @Ini knowing your audience is extremely important. It helps you figure out advertising techniques and what that audience is receptive to etc.
I make sure to understand my audience for effective marketing. Doing this enables me to tailor my message and choose the right channels that would be used to create content that resonates with them. Here is the catch, if i understand their needs, preferences, and pain points, it’ll help me develop targeted advertising techniques that reach or speak directly to them.

I make sure to understand my audience for effective marketing. Doing this enables me to tailor my message and choose the right channels that would be used to create content that resonates with them. Here is the catch, if i understand their needs, preferences, and pain points, it’ll help me develop targeted advertising techniques that reach or speak directly to them.
That is very true! Plus, you also know how to upgrade a product if you know your audience and what they want/are looking for.

Back