Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Favorite aspect of running an online community?

Cpvr

Novice Trader
Staff member
Community Moderator
Credits
So, what's your favorite aspect of running an online community? Is it the fact that you're building an outlet and resource that people will enjoy? Also, the fact that you’re meeting new people on your community and you're allowed to talk about different things, share view points, or what's your favorite aspect?

It's human management I love so much with forum management. It's not just the forum you're managing when you have members who are actively involved in your forum. If you don't manage them right, they might all walk away.

I enjoy not only offering fun and engaging content for other people to enjoy, I also love being able to have full control of my community. I can install cool themes to make it stand out, rearrange the layout of the community to make it easier to navigate, and I don't have to worry about my content being removed.

I enjoy not only offering fun and engaging content for other people to enjoy, I also love being able to have full control of my community. I can install cool themes to make it stand out, rearrange the layout of the community to make it easier to navigate, and I don't have to worry about my content being removed.
This is exactly the way it feels being the owner who knows how to run things. This is the fastest way to imprint the identity you want your community to be represented with.

Knowing coding, my favorite aspect of running an online community is building new features and modifying the forum to the greatest of lengths with coding.

It's human management. I love so much with forum management. It's not just the forum you're managing when you have members who are actively involved in your forum. If you don't manage them right, they might all walk away.

This is exactly the truth. To be able to manage the forum properly is very good as long as the humans posting or visiting your forum are happy as well. It is a side of forum management that is crucial to look at.

This is exactly the truth. To be able to manage the forum properly is very good as long as the humans posting or visiting your forum are happy as well. It is a side of forum management that is crucial to look at.
The moment you fail in successfully managing the members who are on your community posting daily is the day your community is going to start crashing and that will be very difficult for you to revive the downfall.

When it comes to running an online community, it's not just about owning the community but it's being able to offer a place for people to come and discuss what matters to them without any issues, a place they feel safe sharing their opinions and discussing what matters most to them.

Back