Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Favorite songs to write to?

Cpvr

Novice Trader
Staff member
Community Moderator
Credits
What are some of your favorite songs to write to? Are there any particular songs that boost your creativity and get you in the writing spirit?

This is a great question! I am always listening to music and have found that a playlist I have which I call faves and contains a mixture of K-Pop, country, pop and also some rock is a playlist I enjoy listening to when I work and am writing.

Music is great to help you keep motivated.

I listen to soft rock and indie folk songs. They are calm and put me in writing mood. Besides music helps keep me glued to my work, especially when I sing along with the artist. It improves my concentration.

When it comes to what I listen to while working, I can be pretty weird with this. There are times where I simply prefer peace and quiet throughout the whole process, then there are times where some gospel worship songs puts me in the mode and even gives me more inspiration and motivation. Then there are times I just want to hear the sound of a movie.

I enjoy writing to lo-fi hip-hop. The kind of vibes I get helped me in creating a cozy writing environment and it also help me to stay focused on my words.

I enjoy writing to lo-fi hip-hop. The kind of vibes I get helped me in creating a cozy writing environment and it also help me to stay focused on my words.
That's great idea! Lo-fi hip-hop is one of the popular choice for writing music due to its non-distracting nature. Additionally, the repetitive beats and the calming atmosphere can also foster creativity.

Back