Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses
Forum Management and Moderation

Management Forum Management and Moderation

Joshua Farrell

Newcomer
Credits
Joshua Farrell submitted a new marketplace item:

Forum Management and Moderation - Need someone to moderate and manage your community? Look no further!

Looking for someone who is reliable and experienced in the work of community engagement and moderation? Look no further! I will work to keep forum engagement up, and to help keep needed moderation in check.

By default, the basic price covers the default option of this service, which is "Forum Moderator". The additional services that can be expanded upon with the purchase, adds responsibility to the position.

The basic service this provides is:
  • Forum Moderation and Community...

Read more about this marketplace item...

Didn't notice until after I made the first resource child to include team leader in the selection of payment options, that it didn't add the child resource to the same page the parent item is on. Added a link to the child item, and will be adding more child service upgrades to the list and linking to them as well, as I work out prices for certain upgrade items.

If interested in a service addon that I haven't added yet to the list, or an addon not mentioned, feel free to ask here. :)

Joshua Farrell updated Forum Management and Moderation with a new update entry:

Non-Management Part Time and Full Time Upgrades Added.

I have added non-management upgrades for moderation to the list as purchasable upgrades if you so desire.

These upgrades to service, charges upfront for a month of work based on a max hourly total.

The part time upgrade lists the following:
Hourly, Part Time Service - 20-30 Hours Weekly: $45 USD per hour, 130 Maximum Hours Per Month. Work will be between 20-30 hours per week, up to the 130 hours per month that is paid.

The full time upgrade lists the following:
Hourly, Full...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back