Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Free or Paid Graphic design Tool

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
Do you use free graphic design tool or do you use paid graphic design tool. I have subscribed to premium services on Canva, so I am using paid version of Canva. I also have photoshop, which is also a paid software. But in the past I have used GIMP, which is free. I have also used Photopea, which is browser based photoshop like free tool.

As much as I enjoy using the paid or premium tools, there are times when I prefer using the free tools. For me, I do not mind if the tool is free or paid; the most important thing is that it has what I want, and I can use it to achieve my goals or the purpose I need it for.

I have used both a free and paid graphics design tool and I have found both of them to be useful for what I use the design tool for.

Recently I have been using Canva a lot to create graphics and also videos and a lot of what they offer for free has worked well for me.

To be honest with you, I'm a big fan of Canva. It's a free graphic design tool and it's user friendly. Plus, it has huge numbers of templates and features too.
I understand why you love Canva. I think one of the reasons is because it's very accessible and easy to use. I personally prefer to use Adobe Creative Cloud, it's a paid tool but I just like its features.

I've always used Canva for my designs, so for now, I'm sticking with free services, although I understand that there must be many paid services, for example Photoshop that are of a superior quality, it all depends on the unique needs of the designer.

I've always used Canva for my designs, so for now, I'm sticking with free services, although I understand that there must be many paid services, for example Photoshop that are of a superior quality, it all depends on the unique needs of the designer.
That's a great approach. The free tools like Canva is a very powerful tool and it's very sufficient for many needs. Paid tools like Photoshop are good because of the advanced features it offers, but it's very essential to weigh the costs depending on your requirements and budget.

Back