Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Freelance Markets Vs. Social SItes

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
You can sell your freelancing through freelance markets as well as a lot of other sites, including social sites. For instance, you can not just apply on jobs just like on Upwork on LinedIn but also list your gig just like on Fiverr. Likewise, you can also join freelancer groups on Facebook and sell your sevices. Have you tried selling your freelancing services through social sites.

The freelance markets and social sites offer different opportunities to sell your services. I know that freelance markets like Upwork and fiverr provide a dedicated platform for finding clients but social sites like LinkedIn and facebook also offer a more informal way to connect with potential clients.

I think, it is easier to sell via social sites instead of freelance markets especially for those who are new. I have been trying a couple of freelance markets for some time but yet to make any sales.

I think, it is easier to sell via social sites instead of freelance markets especially for those who are new. I have been trying a couple of freelance markets for some time but yet to make any sales.
Arguably, the social sites is an easier and more effective way to sell services, especially if you are still new in freelancing. It allow you leverage your existing connections, thereby making it a lot easier to find clients and get started.

Back