Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Greetings, Everyone!

BRANSOL

Apprentice
Credits
Hi Forum!
My name is Ricardo and I am a professional graphic designer. Broad field however I am quite proficient in a few areas such as, Editorial, Data visualisation, Clothing, FMCG, Print, Packaging, Webdevelopment, I am an all rounder with an extreme passion for the craft. I have had the privilege to work on projects for some great brands out there, maybe yours is one of them?

Looking forward to connecting with everyone!

Hi there 👋 Thank you for joining and welcome to Agora! I hope this place will bring you much joy and possibilities in the future!

Might be worth to check out the Freelancer Directory and have a portfolio setup. If you need any help, know that I’m just a click away! ;)

Hi there, @BRANSOL! Welcome to Agora! You sound like you have a deep knowledge of subjects you're passionate about. I hope you find this forum to be of great use to you!

Hi BRANSOL! Welcome to agora! I am Ashley, one of the moderators here and I am excited that you decided to join. I look forward to getting to know you through the forums. Welcome to the very new forum! If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions we would love to hear it, we are always looking for new ways to make our members stay more enjoyable.

Back