Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Have you ever attempted to sell graphics you created through AI?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
Something I have done in the past is mess around with AI inputting information and seeing what the results are, it's interesting to see what it comes up with and some of the results can be pretty amazing.

As much as I have messed around with AI to create graphics, I have never attempted to sell any of them, I would rather create graphics myself to sell than use AI to create them and charge.

Have you used AI to create graphics? Have you attempted to sell any of your graphics results?

That would be horrible, I have never seen any AI created graphics that can measure up to a design created by a professional. If any graphics designer uses AI to create and sell to clients, he is shooting himself in the legs.

I haven't done this and I'm so curious about what it takes to do it. I know that AI can generate amazing designs, but I still feel that selling them can be misleading.

I have used AI to create some graphics designs just to see what it was like, but I have never used it for a client before, nor have I tried to sell them to anyone. I would rather prefer to sell my designs to others. This way I can be proud knowing that my hard work is out there for people to appreciate.

I've created some graphics using AI but haven't sold anything. If AI-generated graphics are to be sold, I feel like it should be disclosed that it was created using AI.

Also, some countries (such as the US) don't have/allow copyright protection for this which can be detrimental for those purchasing assets to use for their own projects. This is still new, and I know a lot can change concerning what countries will do.

I've created some graphics using AI but haven't sold anything. If AI-generated graphics are to be sold, I feel like it should be disclosed that it was created using AI.

Also, some countries (such as the US) don't have/allow copyright protection for this which can be detrimental for those purchasing assets to use for their own projects. This is still new, and I know a lot can change concerning what countries will do.
I’m one of those who believed in transparency when it comes to AI-generated graphics because it's very essential to consider the legal implications and potential risks for buyers. Do you think AI-generated graphics should have a separate category or licensing model?

I don't think doing so would be ethical. Then again, I am sure there are freelancers out there who would not care and would do it anyway.

I don't think doing so would be ethical. Then again, I am sure there are freelancers out there who would not care and would do it anyway.
Yeah, it's unethical to sell AI-generated graphics as human-created work. So, there is need for transparency, as it's very essential in building trust in the freelance market.

I’d be furious to find out I’ve paid for something that was generated by AI. Freelancers doing this aren’t worth the name freelancer and those are the bad seeds destroying a good name and profession.

Back