Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Have you ever created your own theme design?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
One thing I have attempted myself in the past but I could never do as well as some people do is creating my own theme design. I always seem to have a design in mind but getting it as I imagine it is never possible for me.

Have you ever created your own theme design? Did it turn out how you imagined? What did you add that made it unique and stand out from the rest?

The only theme I created by myself was imageless, considering I know nothing about web design. Coding themes, on the other hand, is a whole different subject.

Initially, my themes were simple modifications of existing templates. As I learn more, I'm able to create more impressive designs. However, not all of my themes turn out exactly as I intend.

I have created lots of designs in the past before, but I have never really tried creating a theme design before. To be honest, I feel I might not be able to do it, but then again, I might be wrong because I have never really tried it.

No I don’t ever created a theme design because I don’t have the passion in creating such things but really like it but I think i will be likely to give a try very soon

No I don’t ever created a theme design because I don’t have the passion in creating such things but really like it but I think i will be likely to give a try very soon
Creating a theme design is definitely a process and it's very possible to start small. It is also important to consider what inspires you to give it a try in the fist place, and the kind of theme are you interested in designing. These are what will fuel your passion.

Back