Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Have you given up on love?

Naza

Apprentice
Credits
This is basically for those who are finding it difficult to love someone again after a nasty break-up with an ex. Have you ever found another person who loves you, but you are finding it difficult to love back? How was the experience like? What are you doing it to find a balance?

This is basically for those who are finding it difficult to love someone again after a nasty break-up with an ex. Have you ever found another person who loves you, but you are finding it difficult to love back? How was the experience like? What are you doing it to find a balance?

I start every relationship with the mindset that it may work or may not work. It has helped to shape my mindset so far in every relationship. So, if it doesn't work out as I was expecting, I tend to move on faster.

My last relationship was very complicated which is the reason why I have decided to stay out of any kind of romantic relationship for now but that doesn't mean I don't believe in love because I know that true love is still real.

My last relationship was very complicated which is the reason why I have decided to stay out of any kind of romantic relationship for now but that doesn't mean I don't believe in love because I know that true love is still real.

If it is that complicated, maybe having friends with benefits will be cool, right? 😎

I mean, instead of just staying alone and not having anything to do with women.

If it is that complicated, maybe having friends with benefits will be cool, right? 😎

I mean, instead of just staying alone and not having anything to do with women.
Friends with benefits would be me just whoring myself around. It's not how I want to live my life as a man. It's why I don't ever consider it for any reason whatsoever.

My last relationship ended in a heatbreak, she cheated, but I haven’t given on love. I’d rather remain single till i find the right one.

I gave up on love after the last girl I asked out and I fell into a deep depression not only due to being rejected but so many realizations regarding relationships.

I feel like I lack romance, I lack the confidence to have conversations with women, I lack a libido, I have one too many mental health issues that another living being probably wouldn't want to deal with, and for the most part, I've just grown content being single. It seems like relationships can be more work than joy to me and you hear so many horror stories online of cheating, ghosting, abuse, etc.

For the record, I'm turning 34 soon and I've only been on one date my entire life. I have never been in a relationship, and frankly, at this point, I could care less about relationships.

No, not yet. I haven't given up on love. Even though I'm not in any relationship right as a result of how my last relationship ended, it doesn't mean I don't believe true and real love exist.

No, I've never given up on love. I'm in a relationship with a wonderful human being. She reminds me every day what true love feels like.
Congratulations mate on having a lovely relationship with someone who's willing to love you unconditionally. There aren't too much ladies out there willing to do that now.

No, not yet. I haven't given up on love. Even though I'm not in any relationship right as a result of how my last relationship ended, it doesn't mean I don't believe true and real love exist.
I hope you get to enjoy your time when you finally get into a relationship. It is never as easy as anyone would want to make it look. Falling in love is good, but before you enter any relationship, try to look well.

I hope you get to enjoy your time when you finally get into a relationship. It is never as easy as anyone would want to make it look. Falling in love is good, but before you enter any relationship, try to look well.
Rushing into relationship is something that is never going to be in your best interest which is why you have to take your time and understand whoever you want to go into relationship with to know that this is exactly what you really want before doing it.

I never gave up on love despite the situation that I was in during a mentally abusive relationship. I managed to get out with my kids in early 2015 but never stopped looking for love as I knew that there would be someone out there for me who would treat me better.

I have now been in a relationship for 9 years that I am very happy in.

I did for a while - until I found it again :) !

But honestly, I think "giving up on it" helped me to find it again in the long run. I found ways to be content with being single - but that made me into someone who could be a better partner!

I and my wife are happily married, and we love each other so much. I understand that it can be a challenging and unpredictable journey, but I'm so lucky to marry a friend as my wife.

Back