Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Have you or would you ever use Black Hat SEO?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
For those of you who have worked with SEO, you will know that there are two types of SEO, they are

White Hat SEO
Black Hat SEO

White Hat SEO is seen as the ideal SEO and the one that is safe but Black Hat SEO is the only one you are asked to avoid as it can leave you penalized on search engines which could lead to your website failing.

Have you ever worked on Black Hat SEO? Would you consider doing so?

No, I’ll never use blackhat SEO methods, and I wouldn’t even consider doing so. I’d rather stick to using whitehat SEO methods and not risk being blacklisted on Google.

I never use black hat SEO because it's like a cheat that would backfire. That's exactly why I preffer white hat SEO.

I never use black hat SEO because it's like a cheat that would backfire. That's exactly why I preffer white hat SEO.
It would most definitely backfire, and the webmaster who uses black hat methods would probably be upset when their websites disappear from Google.

There’s no point in trying to cheat the system. You can easily rank with white hat SEO methods.

No, I’ll never use blackhat SEO methods, and I wouldn’t even consider doing so. I’d rather stick to using whitehat SEO methods and not risk being blacklisted on Google.
Whitehat SEO methods can take more time and effort but it's worth it in the long run. It's crucial to focus more on quality content, user experice, and ethical optimization techniques.

Back