Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Have you played the fastest selling PC game in 2024?

Naza

Apprentice
Credits
Helldivers 2 has made remarkable progress by becoming the highest selling PC game in 2024. Have you created time to play this game? How would you rate its performance and Gamer satisfaction from playing it so far?

12585434.webp

I've read a lot of reviews about this game, but I have not created time to play it. According to Frank, my friend, Helldivers 2, will make you forget that you have other activities that you wish to do for the day.

No, I haven’t played it yet. I’ll probably give it a go in a few months though.

No, I haven’t played it yet. I’ll probably give it a go in a few months, though.

That would be nice. The reviews of this particular game have been all positive, and you won't regret creating time to play the game.

I have heard of Helldivers 2 and I have heard reviews about it but it's not a game I have played myself.

If I ever had the time to sit and dedicate to this game, I would very much like to check it out to see what all the hype is about.

I haven't played the fastest-selling PC game of 2024. But I know that each and every game's massive success can be attributed to:
-Its innovative gameplay mechanics
-Its engaging storyline, characters, and
-Strong marketing and hype as well. And,
- I know that some of the games have gotten mixed reviews from critics and players alike.

I've played it, and I think the success of some of the PC games is overwhelming. The gameplay of PC games is always very addictive, but some of them have bugs and balance issues.

Seeing as I no longer have a working gaming PC, no, but it looks like a type of game that is sort of up my alley. I like shooter games and beat many Halo and Call of Duty campaigns.

Back