Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Have you used a billboard to promote your business?

Ravenfreak

Apprentice
Credits
Lots of businesses use billboards to help spread the word about the services they offer. I know it can be quite expensive to promote your business on a billboard, but I'm curious to see if anyone here has had the means to do so. Imagine how many potential clients you can reach by promoting your business on a billboard! If I ever had the funds to do this, I would immediately. I wouldn't go with a digital billboard since they tend to glitch out, and are more expensive to purchase ad space.

I have not used a billboard to promote my business, I had thought about it in the past but due to the services I offer, having a billboard I felt at least at the time wouldn't have been a good investment for my business so I left it.

I have found advertising in numerous places online was the better option for me in terms of advertising and getting new clients.

No, I have not.I cannot imagine to promote my small online business through bill boards. My business capital is less that what I need to advertise on billboards. When I was running a restaurant, I thought about advertising on billboards but I could not because of cost involved.

Well,.I haven't used a billboard personally, but I know some businesses that have actually seen great results from using it to promote their products and services.

Last edited:
I think it majorly depends on the nature of the business in question and the target audience. If the billboard is situated in a place that can appeal to those who might be in need of the goods or services, it will be worth it.

I think it majorly depends on the nature of the business in question and the target audience. If the billboard is situated in a place that can appeal to those who might be in need of the goods or services, it will be worth it.
You are so right with your submission. The effectiveness of a billboard actually depends on various factors and that includes the type of business, target audience, and location as well .

I consider my online job not only a source of income but also my personal online business. Despite its modest scale, I refrain from resorting to billboard advertisements as a means of promoting my business. In my opinion, using billboards is better suited to established business owners who can absorb the exorbitant costs associated with such marketing efforts. Although billboard advertising can be expensive, it presents a greater likelihood of capturing the attention of the intended audience. It can also help in reaching a broader demographic within a certain geographic location. Over time, a substantial investment in a billboard has the potential to yield a positive return, particularly if strategically placed in a high-traffic area. It can be helpful in driving traffic to your social media pages as well. So, for those who can afford to promote their businesses on billboards, do not hesitate to do so.

Billboards can be a great way to reach a lot of people, most especially in high-traffic areas. All that need to be done is to make sure your design is eye-catching and your message is also very clear.

Using a billboard can be very effective when it comes to advertising. I have never used a billboard before to advertise my business because it is extremely expensive. The highest I have done is make use of flyers in various busy locations.

No I have not done that. I do not think doing so will be necessary for me though. I have to focus more on getting my clients online rather than offline.

No I haven't I just advertise my little business through the media and through close friends of mine but haven't even thought of using a billboard, because of the cost involved in it.

No, I haven’t used a billboard. I think most offline advertising methods are becoming obsolete nowadays. Most forms of marketing are done online, some free and majority of them are paid.

I don't have that kind of money yet, but it is one thing that I should be working on achieving in the nearest future as it will help give my business the type of visibility that it requires.

I don't have that kind of money yet, but it is one thing that I should be working on achieving in the nearest future as it will help give my business the type of visibility that it requires.
I haven't used the billboards, but I know people who have, and it's definitely an effective way to increase visibility and reach a wider audience. But you need to start by building your brand and online presence first, after which you can scale up to larger marketing efforts like billboards.

No, I have not used a billboard to promote my business. My business is already in the mall and famous so there is no need to rent a billboard.

I have actually and seen some great conversion from it. Although it was expensive.

Back