Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Have you used AI to create designs in the past?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
Something I have enjoyed doing is using AI to see what results I can get in terms of graphics. I have often been amazed at the results I have received and messing about in terms of the information I input has been something I could spend hours doing.

Have you used AI to create graphics? What would you say was your best result and do you remember what information you used to gain that result?

Yes, I've actually experimented with AI design tools but I don't entirely rely on tmem . I've used platforms like Deep Dream Generator, Prisma, and Adobe Fresco to experiment on some graphics.

A few months back, I tried using AI to create some designs just to see what it was like. I must admit it was nice being able to finish a design in seconds but it felt off. I really didn't like the feeling that I can't really control much of how the design turns out. I know you can simply narrate to the ai what you want but for me a designer it felt off and like I was cheating. I have used ai to create specific backgrounds for projects before though.

Back