Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Have you used SEOClerk?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
SEOClerk was one of the very first sites I started using to offer my freelance writing services. Back when I first joined the site in 2012, I used to get a lot of orders and in most cases, used to get recurring orders as well.

From 2017 - 2022 I took a break from writing work to try something new and since coming back to SEOClerk, I have noticed it is a lot slower than I remember it being.

Have you used SEOClerk? Do you still use it? Do you find that you get work easily on there?

I've used SEOClerk in the past. I offered content writing and editing services on the platforrm. It wasn't really a goldmine, but I did get some orders.

Last edited:
A couple of years ago, I stumbled upon SEOClerk while exploring different freelancing platforms to join. Eager to earn some extra cash, I quickly signed up and started offering my services at competitive rates. To my delight, I found it relatively easy to secure clients and ended up making close to $1000. However, my enthusiasm waned when I discovered that upgrading my services was indispensable for them to feature prominently on the front page of the platform. This led to a decline in my platform activity as I observed that those who opted for upgrades garnered more attention. Meanwhile, those who did not remained quite unnoticed. In addition, I recognized that users with higher ratings were more likely to attract clients. While I am currently reevaluating my stance on the platform, I am considering revisiting it to explore the possibility of revamping one of my services to boost its visibility and potentially attract new clients. I will probably pay $2 to upgrade.

A couple of years ago, I stumbled upon SEOClerk while exploring different freelancing platforms to join. Eager to earn some extra cash, I quickly signed up and started offering my services at competitive rates. To my delight, I found it relatively easy to secure clients and ended up making close to $1000. However, my enthusiasm waned when I discovered that upgrading my services was indispensable for them to feature prominently on the front page of the platform. This led to a decline in my platform activity as I observed that those who opted for upgrades garnered more attention. Meanwhile, those who did not remained quite unnoticed. In addition, I recognized that users with higher ratings were more likely to attract clients. While I am currently reevaluating my stance on the platform, I am considering revisiting it to explore the possibility of revamping one of my services to boost its visibility and potentially attract new clients. I will probably pay $2 to upgrade.
I also noticed that upgrading your services was a key to getting noticed and that can be very frustrating. It sounds more like the platform is favouring those who actually pay for upgrades.

Back