Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Have your client asked for a refund?

Heatman

Apprentice
Credits
Have you ever found yourself in a position where after working for a client, he or she wasn't satisfied with your job and instead of asking for you to redo the job, the client will ask for a refund? How do you manage such situations as a freelancer if you found yourself in one?

Never, all the work I have done has been paid in its fair measure, they have never asked me to return the money because the work has not been satisfactory for him in the last stay, I feel proud of it, one must know that the work has to be done with a good quality, that is why they hire you.

Yes, I've had a few instances where the clients have actually requested a refund. Usually, some of them are due to miscommunication and unrealistic expectations. To minimise such cases, what I do is set realistic expectations. So, this has really reduced refund requests from my clients.

No, I have not had an experience with a client asking for a refund. I work my best to deliver works when I should and that has made me develop a good working relationship with my clients.

No, I have not had an experience with a client asking for a refund. I work my best to deliver works when I should and that has made me develop a good working relationship with my clients.
I strive so hard to deliver quality work on time, and it has helped me foster strong client relationships. Not only that, it has also helped in liminating the need for refunds. One key secret to this is meeting expectations and communicating effectively to build trust and ensure satisfied clients.

Back