Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Hi, its Iondila

Iondila

Newcomer
Credits
Hi Agora Fam,

Iondila this side✌️. I am a Graphic Designer from India. I have exp in designing logos, banners, brochures, standees, magazine cover etc.

In my spare time, I play online games, spend time with my loved ones and watch anime😍.

This is my 1st time in the world of forums. (Thanks to my fiancé @Debashis for introducing it to me☺️.)

Hoping to have a good exp here.

Let me know if you want any graphics design related work done🙂.

Thank You,
Iondila

Howdy Iondila! Pleased to see you have joined. And also pleased to meet you! Hopefully this platform will be a great source of income for you in time. Welcome to Agora! ☺️

If you need help with anything, just drop me a PM. 😉

Last edited:
Howdy Londila! Pleased to see you have joined. And also pleased to meet you! Hopefully this platform will be a great source of income for you in time. Welcome to Agora! ☺️

If you need help with anything, just drop me a PM. 😉
Hi its iondila actually😅. Thank you for the warm welcome. I will let you know if I need any help😊.

Hi Agora Fam,

Iondila this side✌️. I am a Graphic Designer from India. I have exp in designing logos, banners, brochures, standees, magazine cover etc.

In my spare time, I play online games, spend time with my loved ones and watch anime😍.

This is my 1st time in the world of forums. (Thanks to my fiancé @Debashis for introducing it to me☺️.)

Thank You,
Iondila

Welcome to the Agora my love. 🥰❤️

Hi Agora Fam,

Thank You,
Iondila
Hi Iondila! Welcome to agora we are honoured to be your first world forum and will not let you down! We have an amazing section of the forum on Design where you can market your work =)

Thank you to @Debashis for bringing your fiancé onto our community.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums Iondila, welcome!

Back