Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Content HIRING: Forum Posters

Al

Newcomer
Credits
I'm looking to get a new forum up and running fairly quickly and I'm willing to pay top dollar to achieve this.

For 20 threads and 40 posted replies I will pay £10 (or your preferred currency equivalent). 10 GBP is 13 USD or 12 EUR. These are to be in the real-time strategy video game niche. I am looking for five initial posters. Posts to be spread out over a few weeks or a month.

Payment via paypal and I'll pay you as friends/family to avoid you paying PayPal fees. There is potential for regular repeat business.

Interested? Message me.

Additionally, if you absolutely LOVE gaming and want to write blog articles about real-time strategy, that's something we can discuss.

Unfortunately I don't play video games so I wouldn't really be of any help. I wish you the best in luck with your forum though!

That sounds like a really great offer. Unfortunately, I am not into video games and other online games. If I was into that and had enough knowledge about it, I would have loved to grab the opportunity. I am sure that there would be many takers here for this lucrative offer. Wishing you all the best for your forum

I have space for 3 or 4 more posters starting from 1st September.
Hello Al... Can you sign me up, please? Or how do I apply? It sounds like a great opportunity, and I'm all in for the £10 payment for the 20 threads and 40 replies.

Thanks everyone for your interest. The spaces have now been filled. I will let you know if there are more opportunities in the future.

Back