Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

How Big is Your Social Media Community

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
One of the best free marketing methods is social media marketing but this free method will work only when you have a lot of followers on your social media pages. No matter which social media site you are using, your following should be really big. How big are your social media communities? I mean how many followers you have on your Facebook page, or X, Instagram, etc.

Most of my social media pages are for my video game content creation work which I have been doing since 2017. At the moment I have 966 followers on X (formally known as Twitter), 102 followers on Facebook, 120 followers on Instagram and 2,233 followers on TikTok.

Currently, my forum’s Facebook page has 309 followers, Twitter page has 322 followers, and its Tumblr page has 145 followers.

My personal twitter account has 2,709 followers.

My social media community is really growing steadily. On Facebook, I've 2200 followers and on YouTube, I have 880 subscribers.

I have created accounts with 4000 followers on Instagram, on Twitter I have never achieved such success, Facebook around 750, where I have had the most success has been on Instagram because I understood how to get followers quickly on that social network in the past, although today, the Instagram algorithm has changed a lot and it is more complicated to reach such figures.

I have created accounts with 4000 followers on Instagram, on Twitter I have never achieved such success, Facebook around 750, where I have had the most success has been on Instagram because I understood how to get followers quickly on that social network in the past, although today, the Instagram algorithm has changed a lot and it is more complicated to reach such figures.
I've successfully grown my Instagram community to 1500 followers, but Twitter's been a little tough for me. On Facebook, I've grown to about 3290 followers. Right now, I’m adapting to the new algorithm changes.

I have 6,000 friends on Facebook and 3,000 followers, It is where I displayed my online business on Facebook Marketplace.

Back