Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

How do you reach out to potential clients?

Kennysplash

Apprentice
Credits
There are times when you would have to make a cold call and reach out to clients that you know might need your services. It also works in getting you new gigs depending on how you approach them.
Many out there need your services and they might not even know it. So if you do it right you can land yourself some gigs.

What methods works best in reaching out to prospective clients?

Easiest way to reach out to potential clients is to send them the message first. If you have a portfolio or a contact list of your current customer base offer a discount for referring new customers to you. This would help you bring potential buyers!

Easiest way to reach out to potential clients is to send them the message first. If you have a portfolio or a contact list of your current customer base offer a discount for referring new customers to you. This would help you bring potential buyers!

That is a good move. Offering discounts can make them want to tag along with the business that you are doing, and it can be a smart way to achieve more sales.

This is a tough one, but it's doable. What I consider first is to network and leverage social media. This has helped me a lot, and I also try to craft personalised messages showcasing my expertise.

Back