Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

How do you resolve conflicts with your partner?

Naza

Apprentice
Credits
There is a saying that we deserve the love that we get. This is to say that for every act, there is a possibility of getting the right love. When it comes to loving, how do you end up finding a solution when a conflict comes up?

Do you yell before feeling better, or do you withdraw from your partner as a means of finding a solution to the conflict?

The best move to settling conflicts in most relationships is by communicating. I tend to talk to my partner and find out why something that had happened and this has been working for me.

Communication is the key in any relationship. It doesn't matter if it is a romantic relationship or your personal relationship with others, if you don't communicate there is no way you can be able to resolve any misunderstanding between both of you.

We talk then and there. That's the best thing to do when there's a conflict. Talk and sort it out instead of keeping it within yourself.

We talk then and there. That's the best thing to do when there's a conflict. Talk and sort it out instead of keeping it within yourself.
Keeping malice can end up messing up a lot of things for anyone who is interested to know. Relationship is all about communication, and I get angry when my partner fails to communicate with me.

It's not too often that me and my partner have a conflict but I wouldn't say that it has never happened.

Usually when we have a conflict, we try to resolve it by talking but if things get too much, we tend to give each other space and time rather than yelling at one another.

I agree communication is key but so is growing as a person. If there is conflict in a relationship and you come to an agreement someone needs to work on something and they don't it doesn't matter how much you communicate, the person still has to put in the effort to be better and do better.

Thankfully I'm in a very healthy relationship and we seldomly get into arguments but when we have what works for us is to give each other a bit of space at first and then when are ready we talk about the issue and how we avoid having the same issue in the future. Though keep in mind, I believe it is my boyfriend and I versus the problem not me and the issue against my boyfriend.

Again, we barely argue but when we do it is never anyone yelling at anyone or someone putting someone else down. It's more problem solving than blaming. Blaming people won't get you anywhere but fixing the issues definitely will.

When resolving conflicts with your partner, communication is key and you really need to talk it out and also listen to each other. There should be no assumptions, no blaming, you also need to be honest with everything.

When resolving conflicts with your partner, communication is key and you really need to talk it out and also listen to each other. There should be no assumptions, no blaming, you also need to be honest with everything.
This is actually the reason why you have to get into relationship with someone you can talk with because if you find it very difficult to express yourself with someone you call your partner, I don't think it is going to be easy for you people to resolve any conflict.

Communication is the key in resolving conflict between partners.
At that moment of conflict it's hard to resolve the cause of it, giving each person time to think and be at ease will help in resolving what went wrong.
Coming to the center table asking each other what went wrong how I or how you step on my shoe unknowingly especially taking responsibility of he or her mistake will make it easier for reconciliation

Communication is the key in resolving conflict between partners.
At that moment of conflict it's hard to resolve the cause of it, giving each person time to think and be at ease will help in resolving what went wrong.
Coming to the center table asking each other what went wrong how I or how you step on my shoe unknowingly especially taking responsibility of he or her mistake will make it easier for reconciliation
That is a very nice point. Effective communication can really help settle whatever dispute exist between partners.

It's not too often that me and my partner have a conflict but I wouldn't say that it has never happened.

Usually when we have a conflict, we try to resolve it by talking but if things get too much, we tend to give each other space and time rather than yelling at one another.

I hate when my partner yells at me. I mean what are you trying to achieve with such an attitude? I would simply call it off when I notice that my partner can only settle issues by yelling at me.

I hate when my partner yells at me. I mean what are you trying to achieve with such an attitude? I would simply call it off when I notice that my partner can only settle issues by yelling at me.
I totally get it. Being yelled at can be really hurtful and frustrating at times; I don't like it either. For me, I take a step back and calm down. I also try to understand where she is coming from. It's not always easy, but I try to listen actively, and it works all the time.

Back