Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

How long have you been blogging?

freelancermaria

Apprentice
Credits
I remember the time in 2008 when I made the decision to set up a domain website to start my food and travel blog. Simultaneously, I also established a domain website specifically for makeup reviews. Over the years, I devoted myself to blogging for more than 5 years. Unfortunately, due to financial constraints and health-related issues, I faced challenges in renewing my domain websites. Blogging has been an enriching experience, as it has enabled me to share my personal experiences, improve my writing skills, and create a digital footprint. In addition, I realized the potential to generate income through my websites. Although the earnings were not substantial, they did contribute to supporting my college education, for which I was grateful. After a hiatus, I recently resumed my blogging journey using a free platform. It's been a rewarding experience, and I am determined to obtain a new domain website before the year draws to a close. Blogging has been a passion of mine for years, and I am optimistic about the future. Do you also have a blog? If so, how long have you been blogging?

It's about 6 years I started blogging and the first thing is to choose a niche that you're passionate about. I would advise anyone who wants to start their blogging journey to select a user-friendly platform like WordPress.

I just launched my blog about a month ago. I'm still learning a lot and I know there isn't much experience there, but I've been enjoying it so far.

I used to be a dedicated blogger for several years, sharing my thoughts and experiences with a growing community. It was a passion that I poured a lot of time and energy into. However, over time, I found myself losing the motivation that once drove me. Life's demands and changing interests took their toll, and eventually, I decided to give it up. It's been fun and while I cherish the memories and the connections I made through blogging, my focus has since changed to my family and my job.

I have been posting on blogs now for around 3 years but have been posting on a blog that I have now for around 4 years this year.

I do enjoy blogging but find I spend more time posting on forums and writing articles at the moment.

I have been posting on blogs now for around 3 years but have been posting on a blog that I have now for around 4 years this year.

I do enjoy blogging but find I spend more time posting on forums and writing articles at the moment.
Three to four years of blogging is a significant milestone. I also want to focus more on forums too. Do you find these platforms offer different benefits?

I started my self hosted blog in 2015, however, I was introduced to blogging in 2006. I began blogging on a regular basis in 2010.

Back