Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

How long have you been creating graphics?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
I wouldn't say that graphics designing is something I do too often and I don't tend to make money from graphics design either, sometimes a little every few months but not something that makes me regular income.

I started creating graphics in around 2005 and throughout the years, I have learned so much and can create most graphics for personal projects myself so around 19 years of working on graphics to an extent.

How long have you been working on graphics for?

I would say earlier in the year, I've been working on learning how to create graphics, mainly for websites.

Don't remember exactly but it's been on and off going since 2004 or something and started using Adobe Photoshop CS1.

I have been in the graphics design field for three years now. I first started graphic designing as a simple hobby. Back then, whenever I saw flyers and banners, I was always curious about how they made it. After a while, I started experimenting with Canvas on my own; then I started going for free and paid classes. It is a competitive field but worth every experience.

I only use services like free pik and merlin and lightxeditor to generate images, I do not create any graphic, everything is generated by AI. Upgrade is not much expensive so for example lightxeditor offers upgrade for 6 $ per month or even freepik for 10 $ per month, however you need to choose image manually as sometimes there are faults made by ai software.

I started designing in CorelDraw 5.0, later started using AI and Photoshop. If you want to get your work done in vector faster I find CorelDraw is the best, but Adobe Illustrator is more compatible with files and Photoshop compare to CorelDraw.

Back