Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

How many hours do you spend on your site everyday?

Ja sa bong

Apprentice
Credits
Forum management takes time. It's why most forum owners have staff members who help them to oversee things when they are not available. For the time that you're available looking over things and doing some other stuff to keep the ship sailing, how many hours do manage to spend on your forum every day?

I don't have a forum yet, but I believe that it is okay to have forum owners spend at least 4 hours daily on their forum. It is one thing that can help their forum get better and stay active, especially when they post.

I check my forum consistently via mobile when in public and via desktop at home. I probably spend around 3+ hours checking and engaging on my board throughout the day.

I check my forum consistently via mobile when in public and via desktop at home. I probably spend around 3+ hours checking and engaging on my board throughout the day.
Investing at least 3 hours on your forum daily is not a bad one because you definitely have some other things to do and it is not only your forum that you're making use of.

I spend at least a couple of hours a day on my forum engaging with my users, adding content and updating various other things. Such as, my games directory.

I try to spend at least 2 - 3 hours on my websites each day if I can. Just recently due to health issues I have found that I have less time on my websites but would like to try and increase that time again.

Back