Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

How many sites do you visit on a daily basis?

Cpvr

Novice Trader
Staff member
Community Moderator
Credits
I usually visit and browse a few different websites on a daily basis, sometimes more depending on how much free time I have that day.

What about you? How many websites do you typically visit each day?

I would say typically around 5. There's more I visit following a link from somewhere but the ones I frequently visit tend to be the same 5 on a daily basis.

I used to visit a lot of forums back in the day. And now I only visit this one. I don't have as much spare time as I used to have. That's why I only visit this site =)

I would say about 5 regular ones. However, I can visit hundreds if I am working on something that requires research or a lot of references.

What I've noticed is that I don't use social media as much as I used to. These days I am just on Twitter and Reddit. Occasionally I look at Quora and Facebook, but not often.

I visit 5 different forums on the daily. I usually visit my test board on the Jcink forum software too, as well as the Jcink Directory to view the clicks on my directory listing and to see newly submitted listings. So overall, I guess 7 sites.

I visit 6 websites in a day. But it also has to do with my browsing habits. I can as well say that I don't have a daily website count when I have research work to do, as I tend to visit many websites to gather the relevant information I need.

Back